First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,382 times)

Ash

Ash

More Predators better die in the full version, only 2 is f#cking lame, this is a Predalien queen, she should be able to mow down Predators left and right.

1 vs 1 fight, no gunz, yep, otherwise, hell no !

cab12394

cab12394

not to be selfish, but i wish it could have shown a full grown alien. but still, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!    :D     :D     :D  

Veteran Warrior

OH MY GOD!!!   :o   I wanted to pass out. The predators homeworld is freakin awesome, and when Wolf got the S.O.S. signal and geared up, that was amazing. The Predalien lokks freaky man, he looks strong and just merciless

venomp2

venomp2

The part where chet stares at the pred after it kills one.....priceless.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

The score and image was GREAT! I was very close to piuc when that guy's arm feel down.   I still feel some curiosity on what Darkness thinks.

Strange, I felt nothing disturbing about it, but then again  2girls1cup doesn't disturb me either    :D  

darkknight101

darkknight101

Hey guys the thing doesn't work it keeps showing the trailer. what should i do? where could i go to watch it?

darkknight101

darkknight101

uh hello can anybody help me? i swear you just go on it its just gonna show the trailer.

GR1MNIR

GR1MNIR

Yeah I've been having that same problem too. I'm trying to see if I can find it anywhere else but so far no luck.

GR1MNIR

GR1MNIR

I finally found a d/l for it in the seedy, dark underworld of the internet. Exceeded my expectations as well as amped up the "hype" meter for me as well. Can't wait 'till christmas.

Clark

Clark

SPOILERS  Boy, a Predalien sure can grow up fast, huh? Still, the visuals (lighting/set//creature design/setups) all look very promising indeed.  Hope there'll be some original music too - in the first five mins, we've already got Aliens, Ressurection and Predator - even the Facehugger glass-thump SFX are the same. Even so, who cares? It all sounds fanstastic.  Also, when I compare the Hunter's melting-acid-arm gag to say, John Getz's in Cronenberg's The Fly - for me, this guy doesn't really seem particularly bothered by what's happening. It should be more like...   ....AAAAGGGHHHHHGGHGGGHKKHGGHHHHGGH!!!!  And, oh yeah - that's gotta be a Space Jockey chair Wolf's sitting on, right? Damn, they stole my idea!! :-)

elfarinos

Alien300

Alien300

Yall got really good points about tha gore and everything but i have to say Boostedlsj  said it the best DONT WATCH IT!!    and let us enjoy it   mad props

Predalienator

It looks like an awesome movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed