First Five Minutes of AvPR!!!

Started by Darkness, Dec 11, 2007, 06:28:59 PM

Author
First Five Minutes of AvPR!!! (Read 21,240 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Bio Mech Hunter: Thanks for the heads up mate, all this time I had it wrong lol but its hard to believe that hes the fall guy for Fox's stupidity, if theyd have only listened to us in the first place and made avp the way paul wanted it, i guess it couldve been better.

pred5

pred5

wow, i didnt think that this new movie would have a connection to the first film. i cant believe they would actually put the first five minutes any where for people to see.   :o     ;D  

r4v3n

r4v3n

Wow..this is incredible. Love it , and can't wait to see the whole thing.

killzonewith bladesandteet

love how when wolf replays the vid, it shows what type of prey it is on the side with a symbol! hopefully that symbol is on his mask, meaning he's killed a predalien before  Good point FCJ! In fact Makes you wonder? Do you think the Preds record what they are seeing with their facemasks? Because it seems like Wolfwas able to tap into through his visual/aid computer?  Kinda surprised no-one else has mentioned it

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Cheers to you Dragon_Ash, its just getting harder and harder to portray the aliens as the scare figure considering that most fans see them as their favourite (even myself)    :D   we don't really get scared, not in the way WE would like to anymore, I don't know. Sometimes I feel that we expect too much from directors to deliver us that feel of terror that we've all come to expect, the next logical step is gore, but not to the severe extent.  I din't know D.A. I enjoyed watching the extended version of AVP just but I did see that movie 3 times in the cinema, if Anderson only executed it more right then it would have actually been a relly great flick.   8)  

erik

erik

assf.            Directors should not be Fanboys, and, is it just me or did we all get a very choppy feeling from the soundtrack already?  This new composer is just using everything from the past and trying to resurrect the same thing we felt in the original movies!  Sound plays a vital role in cinema and if we're going to step back a few decades than to hell with this shit.  Dawson's creek meets AVP.....good going Strause.  Where are the real roughnecks of a mountain town?  These people are boring and look like the cover of some damn teen magazine.  I think for the future actors in movies like these should be picked up at bars or your local REAL highschool...not six pack heaven.  NO reality.

erik

erik

oh yea, as the scare factor...none of us will hardly ever get that sense of "being a child and seeing alien for the first time".  We are all grown adults and jaded from the 21st century.  Something "fresh" needs to be done to scare the shit out of anyone and i don't think the two fanboys will do anything with that.

hristo1985

hristo1985

Perfect preview ! Bravo Strause brothers! I can't wait to hear the entire soundtrack piece in the begining of the movie! AvP-opening tile is 4 min and in the clip it finishes in 1 min and then a montage of old predator and alien 4 soundtrack.   >:D   One question, though: When is the movie released in Bulgaria? Can someone tell me? thanks   ;D  

But erik, how can Alien be scary? it's not scary anymore since the first movie. You know exally how it looks like, how it behaves. There is abit of cliche here. People wan't those movies to be scary (something new), but in the mean time it must be like the original. Like the original can't be scary, only repetitive. Repetitive equals boring.

So the movie must be something completly new, but like the original at the same time and in accordance to the franchise - impossible.  Scary, but using the same monsters and same environments - impossible.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Exactly nudzi, but erik makes a wicked point ...  ... something 'fresh' needs to be done. Saying that though this ' new way ' of egg laing the Chet does sounds intriging, hmmmmmm! whether it will reach up there with that scare factor remains to be seen, but its worth a try,   :)  

Elder Predator

:(   AWWWWW WHA !!! they took the soundtrack from Predator and alien ressurection they didn't actually make their own music for the film or is this not actually the score    ???     ???  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

Am sure that there will be orignal tracks Elder Predator, the familar sounds makes us appreciate this film even that much more.

Predator-S

Predator-S

hristo 1985  4 декемв&# 1088;и     :)    OMG! It looks abso-f**kin-lutely amazing...I mean the atmosphere, effects, sound and everything. Wolf on the Predator planet totally badass...gahhhh can't wait. Ladies and gentleman, we have a winner.

Leumas

Leumas

Why oh why did they made the face huggers in CGI?It looks so cheap!! Pfff, and it all happens so fast. It is pure action, no suspence at all... The only cool thing was the original Predator music and that arm melting off. It made me think of facehuggers v.2, other colour and acid that is more effective. Like they were genecally modified. But it all happens so fast that there is no suspence left over.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed