Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green

Started by yautja99, Jan 12, 2007, 05:19:58 AM

Author
Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddler's Green (Read 6,156 times)

yautja99

yautja99

Let me start off by saying that I am a huge fan of the George Romero Dead films, with Dawn of the Dead being my favorite, and I really enjoyed the recent Land of the Dead. When I heard that there was going to finally be a video game based on the Dead films I was freaking out. And then to find out it was going to be a first person shooter was even better. My excitement towards this game let me overlook the fact that this game was being released quickly and would be released at a cheaper price than most new releases. Well I should not have let my excitement get the better of me. This game is a huge disappointment. The graphics are okay but could be so much better than what they are. The movement of the character is awful and the hit detection when you shoot the zombies is bad. No matter where you shoot them it doesn't matter. Even as a true fan of the Romero films I cannot recommend this game. But I know that true fans, such as myself, will ignore the criticisms and still want to play this. So, if you really have to, rent it. In the end you will be glad that you did. This game is very Glitchy and the Zombies are stupid they dont even acted like Zombies.

I just love Laughing at this game

1.Zombies can Explode
2.Fast crawling Zombies
3.Zombies can use weapons
4.Screaming Zombies call in more Zombies
5.Running Zombies

ian36015

Wow that bad? Thanx for the "review" I was thinking of renting it and I said naaa ill wait.

AtR

Game's pretty much single sided. Finished it very fast and didn't feel that it was awesome. But everybody has his/her own taste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed