How do you want Alien 5 to open?

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 25, 2015, 10:20:07 AM

Author
How do you want Alien 5 to open? (Read 8,534 times)

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 26, 2015, 01:00:22 PM
I wouldn't even dare to hazard a guess, because we still don't know how or if the third and fourth films will somehow play a part in this.

Someone around here proposed maybe random clips from them both, as a segue into showing the dream-recording device from 'Prometheus' being used to try and learn from Ripley's memories. That'd be valid. But, again, that's if they go down the route of canonising them as dreams.

This. And Angelina Jolie, of course, because well... Angelina Jolie.

Son Of Kane

No, not that, not ever.

And it won't be because I say so.

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Rather than shooting down everyone's ideas, why don't you suggest something?

By the way, if you disagree with something, you're not obliged to make an individual post to show that you disprove like 10 times in a thread.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Alienkamp should start with an open view of space and then a spaceship closing in, of course.

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Zenstoren on Mar 31, 2015, 02:40:11 PM

By the way, if you disagree with something, you're not obliged to make an individual post to show that you disprove like 10 times in a thread.

Lol my contribution is shooting down awful ideas.

szkoki

szkoki

Hicks, Ripley and the xenomorph* playing chess in a nursing home

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It should start like the comic started: with a USCM squad investigating a derelict freighter orbiting Earth, finding the crew slaughtered and getting attacked by some aliens.

Cut to Ripley waking up in bed next to Hicks.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'd like to see this huge monument lit up with searchlights, set against a purple sunset with palm trees and trumpets blaring out a familiar tune.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 01, 2015, 02:06:07 PM
Cut to Ripley waking up in bed next to Hicks.

I know you're taking the michael but I'm genuinely curious to see how Blomkamp handles their relationship and the whole family dynamic.

Local Trouble

"Taking the michael?"  Is that like taking the piss?

I assure you, I'm quite serious.

SuperM

SuperM

1. INT. WEYLAND YUTANI LAB - EVENING

Dutch angle. A figure in a LAB COAT. It's BISHOP! Rebuilt! He is surrounded by vials of chemicals and lab equipment. Eerie music.

BISHOP (V.O.)
The sense of smell is often said to be the sense most closely related to the memory. Maybe with the right smells, I can go back there, back to the Sulaco and destroy that Egg.

BISHOP picks up a vial of liquid. Labelled 'Olive Oil'. He sniffs it.

BISHOP (V.O.)
I use olive oil, to remind me of you, Hicks. Your steady diet of cornbread had affected your body odour that much.

BISHOP picks up another vial, this time labelled 'Nicotine', and smells it.

BISHOP (V.O.)
I use cat hairs doused in e-liquid Nicotine to remind me of you, Ripley. Did anyone mention this to you?

The FINAL VIAL. Labelled 'DOGSHIT'.

BISHOP (V.O.)
And I use animal faeces to remind me of you, Carter J. Burke. By the end of your life, the only Corporate Slime trying to slip away was the one crawling down the inside of your trousers.

BISHOP smells the final vial, takes in the flavour in as much as he can. Shuts his eyes.

BISHOP (V.O.)
And now... I'm there...

FADE TO WHITE

2. INT. SULACO - AFTER THE EVENTS OF ALIENS

The CRYO-SLEEP CHAMBER. RIPLEY, HICKS, NEWT... sleeping; dreaming. The EGG somehow... above the chamber!

BISHOP wraps a black plastic bin liner around the egg. Ties it up. The FACEHUGGER - now free from the egg, tries helplessly to escape the bin bag, but it cannot. BISHOP puts it in the bin. Ejects the bin into space.

3. EXT. STAR FIELD - CONTINUOUS

The bin floats through space, as the title of the movie fades in.

SUPERIMPOSE:
ALIEN 3: MIND OF BISHOP

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 31, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

Your contribution is stifling creativity and being obnoxious.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

change the ending of alien 3 Ripley survives how Amanda (check out my alien 5,AVP 3 and AVP isolation forum)

Change the ending of alien 3 instead of dying Ripley survives how Amanda Ripley...(check out my alien 5 forum to check out full details will be uploading AVP3 and AVP isolation forum)

Son Of Kane

Quote from: Zenstoren on Apr 05, 2015, 03:51:32 PM
Quote from: Son Of Kane on Mar 31, 2015, 07:22:22 PM

Your contribution is stifling creativity and being obnoxious.

I don't care what you think, it's not going to stop me.

Corporal Hicks

He does have a point. Do actually be constructive with your criticism please. Ta.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed