Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial Weekend Starts March 27

Started by molasar, Feb 26, 2020, 03:03:46 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial Weekend Starts March 27 (Read 26,076 times)

Corporal Hicks

SuperiorIronman

The dreads look like they're clipping or have some odd physics to them. It should be expected and to be honest I kind of encourage it so it'll be more natural looking when the Predator moves outside of them clipping.

It may be because I just got done with some 501st stuff so I got armor on the brain but that back plate looks gorgeous. I especially like the little vent details on the backpack. Also the Predator has some thorny bone things coming out of the elbows. I love these little details on them. Even the odd wire from the backpack to the back-plate is just so much more than what I'd have expected. Even if the game doesn't turn out I want a figure or two of these guys the art team has done a great job.

molasar

And two more from EU blog.

Voodoo Magic

Man I have a feeling I'll be canon fodder to start out. I just have absolutely zero experience so far on a Playstation Controller.

molasar

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

One detail I noticed and was pretty cool is that your SHoulder Cannon shakes the camera the longer you take to fire. Plus there seems to be a  moving in zoom when you do activate it to aim which brings the action closer into view. Also very cool touch.

I'm still not down with the Disc throwing and camera that follows....when it strikes someone they should have at least  backed out with the camera and show a slow motion death effect.

Voodoo Magic

Hot damn molasar!  Nice find!  So much awesomeness to behold!

The Predator feasting on a Boar!!
The Mini gun tearing up the leaves and branches of the trees!
Are those Predator mines??
The Female Predator in the second half!
Hot damn the Smart Disc is the best!!! Eat it Paul W.S. Anderson!

It also seems you can escape from the Netgun on your own. And how freaking cool was that where the stationary cloaked Predator was so close to the team but still not detected!

It all looks so damn fun!

Enjoy

Can predator monkey bar in the trees ? hang from a tree branch and so forth? Or is it just running with it's legs

Corporal Hicks

I'm loving the sound of the OWLF files. Seems like they'd be audio logs Wonder if that's what Arnie did.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

So Arkham was made with 40 developers and was 40 hours with collecting everything.  No excuse not to make a campaign with this game.  Lazy.

acrediblesource

I'm liking it! I did notice there is no soundtrack during gameplay, which is a  plus because how else are you suppose to be engaged with the environment.

molasar

molasar

Quote from: HumanPredator on Mar 26, 2020, 06:27:42 PM
So Arkham was made with 40 developers and was 40 hours with collecting everything.  No excuse not to make a campaign with this game.  Lazy.

This devs got money only for making an MP mode thanks to Sony. Otherwise the game wouldn't happen at all. So who is lazy then?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: HumanPredator on Mar 26, 2020, 06:27:42 PM

A user commenting without registering. Lazy.

;D

Kailem

Kailem

So many great little details there! Mines confirmed! Being able to eat boar to regain health! That isolation pulse! Billy's knife! Voice taunts for the Predator! "Long claim" executions confirmed! So many movie-accurate sound effects! OWLF files! And you can unlock a red beret after all! :laugh:

Part of me didn't want to watch it since we're so close to actually being able to play it at long last, but I'm definitely glad I did!

Just 24 more hours to go!

426Buddy

I love it, looks like an absolute blast. I am so jealous of the playstation crowd. :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed