Alien Hive Confirmed

Started by Darkness, Jun 08, 2007, 07:40:14 PM

Author
Alien Hive Confirmed (Read 16,871 times)

adervish

adervish

Predalien kills queen after hive is created.  Predalien is a cross between both species, therefore has no allies.  Its a rightous hunter and a straight killer.

adervish

adervish

eliminate the biggest GAME..... the queen!!!!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Adverish....ITS AN ALIEN. It would be on the alien's side.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It isn't a cross. It's just another Alien. It happens to use a different genetic template for a personal body design, but that's all.  'Alien 3' showed that Aliens form different hosts would not care about it. That version came from a canine, yet wa protecting what was growing inside Ripley.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

All the Queens were intelligent. It would have scraped and bitten at Newt if it had been able to. The part where it was tearing down the structure Lex was hiding under, seemed to be very like the behaviour exhibited when the other one was taking out metal plates to find Newt, in the future.

adervish

adervish

Pvt. Hicks... Your probably right but what about the alien the Queen gave birth to in Alien 4?  The first thing it did was kill the queen.  I'm just sayin this Predalien might turn out to have its own agenda.

Drake

Drake

Ok... Stay with me guys. I dunno if this has already been brought up but here goes.  Since the first time I saw aliens, and then sat through preadator 2, I practically leapt out of my seat when I saw the alien head in the trophy case on the pred's ship.  I have waited for the cross over since that first image, and I loved avp. Had a few friends that said it was ok but I completly understood and revelled in the tying of the two franchises togeather.   But to me.. This AVP2 seems to be lacking something.  On earth again huh....Sigh.Small town?... Sigh. Sounds a little weak to me. Didn't we already see this but instead of a small town it was under the ice in Antartica set in a Mayan/Cambodian/Egyptian temple?  I'd like to hope I know what the fans want, and seriously don't we all want to see colonial marines, preds and aliens in a massive 3 way bout?  Thoughts?

SiL

SiL

QuotePvt. Hicks... Your probably right but what about the alien the Queen gave birth to in Alien 4? The first thing it did was kill the queen. I'm just sayin this Predalien might turn out to have its own agenda.
The 'Newborn' was a genetic freak that was all kinds of messed up. The PredAlien is simply an Alien born from a Predator host. No hiden agendas, no Predator skillz, no Alien backstabbing. It's an Alien, plain and simple.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Talking abouth predalien and aliens is just like talking abouth white and black ppl - same spicies...

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

The reason people are mistaken it (Predalien) for something that might backstab or have it's own agenda is infact because it's called a Predalien when it is quite simply just an Alien like the one from Alien3 but simply from an alternate host rather than a human!

jimmylace

jimmylace

hmmm...I expected there to be a hive anyhow. I guess, on the plus side, it means we'll get the classic alien environment for the action to take place....

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Yes, Bodysnatcher... that is why I usually call it 'Alienpred' and not 'Predalien'...   It is an Alien, but with some characteristics from its host (outer mandibles, inner mouth, biped...) though, come to think of it, only the Alien3 did the Alien have a more human-like mouth, with human-like lips, according to directions from Giger himself... 'a morre errotic mouth' or something like that...   Check out the photos of the Alien head and the featurette with Giger talking about his concepts for the Alien in Alien3...  Also, I don't recall seeing in Alien3 a Hive or anything even remotely looking like it... Where did you see this, Xenomorphine...?       ???  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Also, if there are gonna be more than a dozen Aliens in AVP2, I think you can rest assured there will be a Queen...! There would have to be various facehuggers to impregnate the 'Gunnissonians' and it would be unrealistic if ALL the huggers would come from inside the Predator ship...!    :o       ;)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

When the prisoners were moving the explosives around, at least one of them found signs of alien mucous around, just like Dallas did. It was likely that the thing had a central lair and that would have been where it was setting up home in as an extreme way as the first one had been.

happypred

happypred

"how on earth would one Predator take down all these aliens, a Predalien and a Queen by itself?"  well how on earth does one predalien take out an entire ship of predators

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed