NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 388,207 times)

Denton Smalls

Denton Smalls

That looks incredible. "Then they're right on us!!!"

windebieste

windebieste

Wow... that detail on her trousers - every single stitch and seam is one thing but the surface emulation of cloth material is stunning.  Texture, wrinkles, creases - they're all present.  Fantastic sculpting right there. 

This is a 7 inch figure.

-Windebieste.

El Diablo

El Diablo

It's a great sculpt, finely detailed right down to the fabric on her bandana.

Vark_

Vark_

I've never been keen on these paint and design variations on any NECA Alien figure (Kenner and stuff), but I have to admit this one is really top notch. However, the Vasquez sculpt was already so great that the figure couldn't be messed up in any way  ;D.

drsmuts

drsmuts

I'm not collecting the Kenner stuff, but that Vasquez is brilliant.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Pics of the upcoming Marine accessory pack from Neca.
Glad to see they included the control computers for the sentry guns.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'll probably end up with two weapon sets to be honest.

I read series 12 was going to be Aliens themed again, I'm guessing we'll get the Hadley's Hope sign as a delixe prop like the trophy wall/temple pillar. I'm wondering what other characters we'll see though since nothing's been announced besides the weapons pack?
If the series ends up being all humans I'd hope it includes Drake, Deitrich and Goreman.

Otter

Otter

Drake and Gorman would be great... but I really want Ferro.  With a switch-out helmeted head.

And I hope there's a Bourke SDCC exclusive this year!

windebieste

windebieste

Unless they've changed their schedule, Series 12 is 'ALIEN: Resurrection' themed.  We've already seen Ripley teasers and a Lacrima rifle for this wave. 

-Windebieste.

dHunter333

dHunter333

they have changed their schedule
series 12 is an aliens series, and it will contain a new marine
i think 13 is kenner and 14 is resurrection at this point
this comes from neca
we should get the reveal at sdcc
i think the sdcc exclusive will be aliens themed as well

windebieste

windebieste

I'm not surprised.  NECA's schedule's are frequently late and/or all over the place.  Mind you, there's so much 'ALIEN' related stuff coming out from them.  There's also the 'PROMETHEUS' Lost Wave content and 'ALIEN: Covenant' figures along with other merchandise for that movie.  So, they have about 20 items on the cards right now.  ...and that's just the 'ALIEN' items without considering their many other licences.

It doesn't worry which series is next, actually.  Looking forward to it all.  Can't afford any of it.  lol.

-Windebieste.

Otter

Otter

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 30, 2017, 03:54:40 AM
i think the sdcc exclusive will be aliens themed as well

I'm worried that the X Club exclusive will be Aliens themed.

I think JWP's right though. The next marine might be Deitrich.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: windebieste on May 30, 2017, 04:05:15 AM
I'm not surprised.  NECA's schedule's are frequently late and/or all over the place.  Mind you, there's so much 'ALIEN' related stuff coming out from them.  There's also the 'PROMETHEUS' Lost Wave content and 'ALIEN: Covenant' figures along with other merchandise for that movie.  So, they have about 20 items on the cards right now.  ...and that's just the 'ALIEN' items without considering their many other licences.

It doesn't worry which series is next, actually.  Looking forward to it all.  Can't afford any of it.  lol.

-Windebieste.

I actually heard on another forum that the lost wave was cancelled due to a lack of pre-orders. From what I've seen though in my local stores the Aliens themed stuff goes fastest and Alien 3 went the second fastest. Prometheus stuff moved the slowest by far, they had the engineers on the shelf when I worked there in a seasonal spot in 2014.

dHunter333

dHunter333

Liar wave coming in 2 weeks it's happening
It's in necas calendar for 6/16
Meaning we can get it from tru around then, and necas eBay a few days earlier
I am thinking the new marine is drake just my guess and I'd hope the sdcc is burke

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: dHunter333 on May 30, 2017, 12:51:01 PM
Liar wave coming in 2 weeks it's happening
It's in necas calendar for 6/16
Meaning we can get it from tru around then, and necas eBay a few days earlier
I am thinking the new marine is drake just my guess and I'd hope the sdcc is burke

I mean firstly I didn't present what I said as a fact, secondly when it comes to news SSF is a little more reliable/up to date than we are most of the time since that board is specifically meant for figures and the like.
If they're wrong though I don't mind because it just means more colonist fodder.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed