Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 03:19:10 PM

Author
More AvPR Details (Read 12,612 times)

Agame

Agame

I love the PredAlien

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

jimd92119 | 25 Nov 2007 03:18 predators rule!!!!!!!!!!! aliens are brainless monsters unlike predators who have the ability to reason and rule.Afterall, who was it who was enslaved strictly for the purpose of providing prey! I wanna see avpvterinator!   ____________________________________________ _  Here I am. Whatcha want?

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

The theory of a regular adult molting into a queen is not entirely out of the question. I consider the first two movies as canon, the first one, the limitations of a regular drone alien, and the second one, the limitations of a queen. But if we only viewed the first one as canon, the whole queen concept would be way out of line. J. Cameron saw a gap there and filled it. Same thing with the molting into a queen. Its about time for the aliens to experience something new, and as for whether I like it or not, I'll form my opinion after I see the movie.

zen

zen

One side of me thinks: "Your a bunch of hypocrites bros.Strause!."We wont break continuity"then what do you call changing the entire set of the pred ship from what it originaly was!?!.LIARS!!!!!   >:(     >:(     >:(  .  The other side thinks: "WOO-HOOO!!!!!.Awesome!.They'r making it look like an actual pred ship with the ground fog and everything!.YAAAAAY!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .  My head feels like its going to explode   :-\  .

zen

zen

Foundationman2:Same here   ;)  .

aquarius32

aquarius32

The Predalien is the first of it's kind. It has the DNA of both species so it is able to evolve like the movie Jurassic Park. They brought dinosaurs back to life using dinosaur blood and the DNA of frogs. That gave them the ability to reproduce w/o mating. They were nether male or female. That is my theory on the Predalien. Also there is no such thing as a facehugger queen. It's common since! If a facehugger comes in contact with a female it automactically becomes a queen because of her reproductive system. Just like in Aliens 3 with the dog.

zen

zen

The dinos in JP were able to switch theyr gender,so they were male and female.Why dont you actualy watch the movies.

aquarius32

aquarius32

I have,all 3 movies. It was jus a theory!

jim

jim

In Jurassic Park the dinosaurs only reproduduce themselves, because a guy lost something in the woods. Its impossible that nature find a way in this short time. The JP argument is just crap in my opinion.  I'm sure the Strause brothers will f**k the alien canon. I wont never accept this crap movie as canon, because they seem to be idiots and predator fanboys, who make the aliens veeery weak.   >:(  

mace-in-the-face

mace-in-the-face

Indeed. This film will suck ass. Not as much as the first one, but still.

zen

zen

I'm sorry aquarius32,it's just that to keep a certain family member from finding out what a certain gift is most of the download sites and other places like youtube have been locked out,so im sorry for being a d**k.Freinds?   :-[  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed