More AvPR Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 24, 2007, 03:19:10 PM

Author
More AvPR Details (Read 12,617 times)

Darkness

Darkness

It’s been a busy week on the forum. Colin has posted quite a lot of new details about the movie. Firstly, the movie takes place over two days. As we know, the movie will start off where AvP finished. With Scar on the altar. They re-used the chestburster puppet and the Scar dummy, but they re-designed the altar, ship interior, etc to make it much more Predator like. There are about 8 Aliens vs Predator fights, and another 8 Aliens/Predator vs Human fights. Some of them are big fights while others are short.

There’s still so much confusion surrounding the hybrid’s new reproduction method. It was revealed a while ago that there would be no Eggs. Firstly, the Predalien Queen is not actually a fully matured Queen thus it can’t lay eggs. There are many Facehuggers in the movie, but there’s a lot of Facehuggers on the ship. Not sure if more Facehuggers appear later or where this reproduction method fits into it. There will apparently be cocooning too though I don’t think this is specifically egg-morphing as in Alien: The Director’s Cut. Everybody assumed the Predalien would implant a chestburster embryo but in fact it could very well be a Facehugger embryo.

Exiled

Exiled

well what do ya know   :)   looks like this is going to be A OK

Agame

Agame

First i was afraid that the predator schip a diffrent schip was from AVP. But now I know that it is the same, I have even more love for the film. AVP REQUIEM 4 EVER

Agame

Agame

What does REQUIEM means anyway, i am from holland and i am 14 years old.   ???  

predator343

predator343

That movie will de horror and blood film.   :-\     :)  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

thats a good thing   ;D    This is gonna be awesome

thegodfather

thegodfather

Wall to wall carnage, just a shame he didnt spill the beans on how long it will be.

Vader the White

Vader the White

16 fights. I remember saying I wanted 10 fights, so I'm happy. There isn't too little fights or too many fights.    :D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

OOOOOOOH, Im soooo excited!!!   :o  

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

WELL the brother have done a good job, but so did paul if he reds this =) butI isent going to get used to facehugger bursting out of people, THEN go n implant other humans, geez

This is my kind of movie AVP ADDICT = ME!!!!   8)     >:D     ;D     ;D  i love blood and gore........................................ and AVP

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Cool just a month to go.

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

Hey did any of you guys ever see War of the Worlds the Series. From the late 1980's. Richard Chaves aka Poncho from the first Predator film was on that show.

slaysaliens

slaysaliens

Some other news: Yesterday at the Discover Mills Mall in GA, I saw a poster for AVPR and the release date said December 21.  Again this is the AMC theater in the Discover Mills Mall in Lawrenceville GA. My phone doesn't have internet access, so I couldn't send the pic to my email to prove, sorry!

killzonewith bladesandteet

I can't wait  and I look forward to the DVD and hopefully a directors cut with extra extended bits

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed