AvP Movie Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2007, 08:39:19 PM

Author
AvP Movie Deleted Scenes (Read 8,807 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A few people in the forum gave me an idea for a new article last week. Here’s a detailed and comprehensive guide to deleted/missing scenes in Alien vs Predator. It covers what was found on the DVDs as well as production stills and shots from the trailers that never made it into the final movie or the DVD. Check it out.

20070203_01

There were also a few scripted scenes that I didn’t even know about. Such as the fact there was a brief fight sequence between Scar Predator and the Grid Alien and also the Grid Alien actually made it to the surface at the end of the film. You never know, we may see another AvP DVD by the time AvP2 comes out that has more footage on. But for now, you can check out my AvP Deleted Scenes article.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

hmmmmmmm very interesting, i remember Anderson saying that they did shoot loads for this movie joking they could be an 8 disc box set.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

oh and one lmore thing if u watch the movie again when scar takes his mask off to lex you can see bits of alin all over the place just before the quen comes.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

very very interesting there a few scenes that i had seen on one of the featurette i  dont remember witch they had shown the one with the preds looking at the earth never thought they had really done it. among others others scenes well if they do another avp dvd they should add all of this on the movie n same the money for useless special features......

Wolfy

Wolfy

I wish the 1904 scene had been included in the film, I always wondered why it wasn't there after I read the book.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I think the 1904 scene should have been included to start with. Anderson removed it because he didn't want the audience to see the creatures so early. It's not like we did anyway. All we saw, was from the predator POV.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I was noticing that some of the scenes weren't used in the unrated edition-- and the scenes such as Predator Ship, Looking for Targets in the Hive, Grid vs Scar (which we ALL wanted to see), Grid reaches the surface, and Scar and the PredAlien burster surely would've made AvP much better...

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

aye....  I wouldn't mind seeing a second extended dvd released.

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

cool...  i couldn't have done it better myself...    :)  

Darkness

Darkness

avpjunkie? That name sounds familiar. Did you write a deleted scenes page back in 2004?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It might be worth mentioning in the The Pizza Man bit that the guy is watching Frankenstein vs Dracula...a little nod there.    :)  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nah, actually it doesn't matter. XD

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I want this more slightly gorey cut, is it R1, could i find it on ebay?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Or you can get it on www.playusa.com

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

you can get it from amazon either us or uk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed