Interview with Cynthia Scott, Aliens' Corporal Dietrich! - AvPGalaxy Podcast #72

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 28, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

Author
Interview with Cynthia Scott, Aliens' Corporal Dietrich! - AvPGalaxy Podcast #72 (Read 8,543 times)

Xiggz456

Awesome interview Hicks! Super cool that Cynthia is now a successful artist here in the states. My wife actually has her BFA in sculpture as well (and i handle the business end of things). So I'll definitely be using this fun fact as another reason to convince her why she needs to endlessly watch Aliens with me lol. Also will
be checking out Cynthia's artist website so thanks for the link!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Sep 06, 2018, 05:58:21 PM
Awesome interview Hicks! Super cool that Cynthia is now a successful artist here in the states. My wife actually has her BFA in sculpture as well (and i handle the business end of things). So I'll definitely be using this fun fact as another reason to convince her why she needs to endlessly watch Aliens with me lol. Also will
be checking out Cynthia's artist website so thanks for the link!

That's awesome! Granted sculpture isn't really my forte but I'd love to see it if you could share a picture?

Quote from: Russ on Sep 04, 2018, 07:21:08 AM
That was really, really great. Thanks so much.

Thanks for the kind words.  :)

The Old One

The Old One

Excellent interview! Thank you.

Corporal Hicks

It's one of my favourites. Glad you enjoyed.  :)

The Old One

The Old One

Surprisingly enjoyable. lol

A lovely and interesting person.

Roby

Kradan

I think it's great that people who had stayed so long in shadow of Weaver and Cameron finally got some recognition.

And i still wanna listen Carie Henn interview even in spite of fact that you are so shameless s... of a b... that decided to keep it till Alien Day.  :'(

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2019, 10:24:51 PM
And i still wanna listen Carie Henn interview even in spite of fact that you are so shameless s... of a b... that decided to keep it till Alien Day.  :'(

Insulting Hicks will get it pushed back even further.

Kradan

Bishop II voice mode on:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Old One

The Old One

"It's a magnificent in̶t̶e̶r̶v̶i̶e̶w̶ specimen! You must let me have it!"

Corporal Hicks

Right, that's it cancelled completely.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 04, 2019, 06:47:27 PM
Right, that's it cancelled completely.

See, Kradan? Now I won't hear what Carrie Henn had to say about Bill Paxton.

Consider my next comic cancelled, too.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 03, 2019, 10:27:43 PM
Bishop II voice mode on:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, guys! I was joking not insulting! For what reason do you think i hid the letters? And here's no more option for crossed out text. Argh!

Corporal Hicks

Kradan

Oh i glad to hear that! No insult was supposed really. My sense of humour is terrible either if it my jokes or someone's else jokes. And i often don't see when people are ironic.

Still waiting for it biting my nails.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed