The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 115,911 times)

Master

Don't know if you noticed it earlier, but in this image we have pred with more or less properly closed mandibles.

Ultramorph

I had noticed that. My hope is that we get an unmasked Pred mimic human speech at some point. It hasn't happened since P2.

BigDaddyJohn

Never understood the fuss about ADI's mandibles... Ok they're weaker than Winston's we get it... Like it was the biggest problem of the AVP movies  :laugh:

Scorpio

KNB did the same thing with the mandibles so it's not just ADI.

Master

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 15, 2018, 06:34:41 PM
Never understood the fuss about ADI's mandibles... Ok they're weaker than Winston's we get it... Like it was the biggest problem of the AVP movies  :laugh:

Small things and care for details made originals great. Pitty you don't see that.

Quote from: Scorpio on May 15, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

KNB predators had even more problems and lack of proper care for details.

426Buddy

I actually didnt care for the end queen fight. I didnt like the way she moved or the design changes made to her.

Theres actually a nice article on the matter.

Highland

It doesn't seem to be specific to just movies either. The new Sideshow Predator Statue looks like it's had it's faced panned in by a brick. Nobody can get them mandibles right, it's like Stan took that to the grave and we've been left with neds that can't copy the original for some reason.

skull-splitter

Quote from: 426Buddy on May 15, 2018, 10:58:18 PM
I actually didnt care for the end queen fight. I didnt like the way she moved or the design changes made to her.

Theres actually a nice article on the matter.
It looked a bit generic, but it was easily some of the best shot material of AvP.

Quote from: Highland on May 16, 2018, 05:18:06 AM
KNB did much of the mandible proportions right, but they sorely lacked in the subtlety of the finish.
It doesn't seem to be specific to just movies either. The new Sideshow Predator Statue looks like it's had it's faced panned in by a brick. Nobody can get them mandibles right, it's like Stan took that to the grave and we've been left with neds that can't copy the original for some reason.

Corporal Hicks

Just had to delete a guest post attacking someone else. Can we remember to keep it polite please. It's the very first of our community rules.

Quote- Be Nice & Respecful. Be nice to other members. While a forum is for debating issues, just plain insulting people will not be tolerated.

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Original Predator

Wait, just had the thought will this be the actual trailer assuming it's to be packaged with DP2????

Not sure that would be wise.

dallevalle

are you telling me that this looks fine to you ?

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: dallevalle on May 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

Ok they're weaker than Winston's we get it

Lionhart

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 16, 2018, 05:18:48 PM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 16, 2018, 04:46:37 PM

That Predator looks seriously retarded lol

KillCrites

I agree that the mandibles in both AvPs were bad but I think that ADI got it down in Predators.

azamultic

KillCrites KNB did predators for movie Predators 2010.
Of course I love desing of predator from Winston tem, And I really didn't like the face of Predators from AvP, but I think ADI did better job on this one. At least Predator has two teath on the top  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed