The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 115,992 times)

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

The 10 foot Predator be all CGI I think

Thedutchpredator

Love the empire picture!!! Awesome

KillCrites

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 11, 2018, 12:20:01 PMHoly shit removing the kid made the teaser 20x Kaioken better. Oh man why are they using a kid in a Predator movie?

Shane Black often puts kids in his films and they don't tend to be annoying at all.

Hell, the entire cast of The Monster Squad are kids, and they're all awesome.
Monster Squad is probably my favorite film he's ever made honestly.

Wysps

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 11, 2018, 01:50:17 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on May 11, 2018, 12:20:01 PMHoly shit removing the kid made the teaser 20x Kaioken better. Oh man why are they using a kid in a Predator movie?

Shane Black often puts kids in his films and they don't tend to be annoying at all.

Hell, the entire cast of The Monster Squad are kids, and they're all awesome.

As much as I'm not digging the kid's role in this movie, I agree.  Shane Black has a way of handling kids among mature subject matter that is believable.  Even in Long Kiss Goodnight (one of my faves), the daughter - who was more of a liability than an asset - wasn't annoying in the slightest.  He handled her character very well, for someone so young.

BigDaddyJohn

I agree but y'know, some people here will keep saying they hate it because... Well... They are kids, duh ! They have no place in a predator movie gna gna gna  :laugh:

Wysps

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 11, 2018, 03:05:37 PM
I agree but y'know, some people here will keep saying they hate it because... Well... They are kids, duh ! They have no place in a predator movie gna gna gna  :laugh:

True true  ::)  And even though I ever so slightly agree (at least with making him such a focal point), knowing what Shane has done before in the past with even more violent subject matter, I think we'll survive!

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

If Im thinking right, they found the "old" Helmet and Plasma cannon from first Predator film. In P2 we see that some military personels are searching in the jungle location decimated by the nuclear explosion, they could find that. Classic Predator just throw this equipment to the water, so they could find that stuff.  8) Im judging because that helmet has the same mark damaged from shot in the middle, same like in P1. Also in 1:28 we can see some killed creatures behind Trevante Rhodes.

preddyuk

When there's an explosion in front of the boyd holbrook character it's the predator jumping up from under the swamp..

Watch it over and you'll see what i mean.

The Wolverine Predator

This to me looks like the Predators that were working with the government turned on McKenna and the Loonies, looks like Nebraska aiming in this pic I paused from the teaser

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 11, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
This to me looks like the Predators that were working with the government turned on McKenna and the Loonies, looks like Nebraska aiming in this pic I paused from the teaser

Could be, but why would they be there so early in the movie ? This shot clearly happens in front of the school in suburbia

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 11, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Could be, but why would they be there so early in the movie ? This shot clearly happens in front of the school in suburbia
I'm not sure it's just the thought considering that what we've heard about the upgrade having no armor and obviously as tight-lipped as they have kept this movie I would assume that they're not going to have any pictures whatsoever or live film of the upgrade until the movie possibly, just my opinion because all of the Predators shot where you can see their helmets or even the Predator without armor on throwing the guy in that Empire picture I would think that they are going to keep the upgrade as a surprise as long as they can

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: preddyuk on May 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM
When there's an explosion in front of the boyd holbrook character it's the predator jumping up from under the swamp..

God damn it you are right !!! But it's hard to tell what it is... A pred or a soldier, i don't know...

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 11, 2018, 03:48:09 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 11, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

I'm not sure it's just the thought considering that what we've heard about the upgrade having no armor and obviously as tight-lipped as they have kept this movie I would assume that they're not going to have any pictures whatsoever or live film of the upgrade until the movie possibly, just my opinion because all of the Predators shot where you can see their helmets or even the Predator without armor on throwing the guy in that Empire picture I would think that they are going to keep the upgrade as a surprise as long as they can

Yeah i think they'll carefully keep the upgrade under wraps maybe until the final trailer, perhaps even until the movie release... Regarding the shot you posted though, i think it's the captured pred, matches the script perfectly.

germanator2

I mean, my initial thoughts are that there is definitely an AVP vibe to it. Looks like it'll definitely be bloody as with the shot of the soldier getting his neck sliced open. I think my biggest gripe is that it looks too "clean" though. And because of that, the costumes feel a little cosplay-ey, especially that last shot. The original Predator was dirty and grimy and felt real.

Hollywood

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 11, 2018, 03:50:03 PM
Quote from: preddyuk on May 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

God damn it you are right !!! But it's hard to tell what it is... A pred or a soldier, i don't know...

All I see is this soldier guy  :-\

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Hollywood on May 11, 2018, 03:53:27 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on May 11, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
One thing that got my curiosity is the hybridization plot they got going on. Splicing with human DNA? Is it going to be like Hunter Borgia from Predator Concrete Jungle? Why would Preds even splice with us as they are vastly superior to us in every way? Or is it us trying to be spliced with them?

Can't wait to see more.

Maybe they want to adapt to cooler temps or breathe our atmosphere better?

I can see that. Although calling it hybridization would be a stretch then, rather modification instead since its just little corners of their biology that they would be spit shining.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed