The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 10, 2018, 01:00:32 PM

Author
The Predator Teaser Trailer Now Online! (Read 117,434 times)

dallevalle

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 10, 2018, 03:46:24 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 10, 2018, 03:41:39 PM
I just wish they weren't clearly afraid of showing people how funny the movie is. That is a directive that comes from the studio or marketing dept. They're spooked by early fanboy complaints.

Instead you just have a very brief, fine but not terribly standout teaser. If you worry about offending nobody you get nowhere.

Maybe the movie isn't that funny anymore after few changes

humor is fine as long as you dont overdo it like the new star wars movies.

MrPeterKeyes666

This trailer was probably edited before the reshoots. Would not be surprised if some shots in here are not in the final movie.

dallevalle

Quote from: MrPeterKeyes666 on May 10, 2018, 03:47:44 PM
This trailer was probably edited before the reshoots. Would not be surprised if some shots in here are not in the final movie.

well then it's just like every single movie out there hehe :D

Parzival

Parzival

True.

I'm steel exciting (love Shane Black) !

azamultic

I liked the teaser! Of course I want to see more of the predator, also teaser did feel generic, but it's okay. And mask sometimes looks cool, and sometimes funny, so I am not sure about that. But I do feel good seing predator being bad ass, hope movie going to have a lot of this scenes (It's why I loved Predator 2, they showed him a lot, and he was bad ass!!!). So I would say I am still have high hopes for the movie  ;)
PS. I didn't read the script, but I do think boy was not controling the ship. I may be wrong. Also I don't think they showed upgrade in this trailer, I think it was captured one in the trailer.

valua

I didn't like the settings at all, reminds me AVP:R (

Doomofman

Is there a high quality version of this available? Like a quicktime download or something, YouTube's compression is a load of pants

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Cereal Killer on May 10, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
WHINGE  WHINGE F**KING WHINGE What a bunch of cry babies are on this forum no wonder this forum is dying. I've just showed this to my brother who's the biggest predator fan ever & he hates it we're not going to cinema..,.. remember to wipe your pussy after pee , He's not much of a fan really is he then? The eyebrows are off, the skin I don't like it, honestly sound like women.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

reecebomb

Are Strause brothers behind this, everything about this trailer looks cheap'n'tacky, esp the music... Tbh AvP:R really had a better trailer. Hopefully the trailer isn't representative of the films quality, it still might end up being a fun kids action flick. 

funk_master_chunk

IMO, the kid's not 'controlling' the ship; it hints that that's what it "looks like" in the script, IIRC.

But it'll be a homing beacon or something. The kid will activate it by accident and that'll be the plot device to what happens.

Think the set of legs we see drop down will be the upgrade. The "thud"  it made when it landed seemed excessive - like they were trying to emphasise something.

Shuriken is crap. 

The black masks make it look like Pred is going paintballing. Really not a fan.

skull-splitter

Quote from: ELDERCLANLEADER on May 10, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
Skull splitter you have seen a minute and half sneak peak , how do you know it's "watered" down ? ???

Azamultic thanks bro ;)
The trailer does not contradict the script. The script neglects largely what made the first two films great. It conjurs up new lore that does not fit well with the established.

Wweyland

Getting some AvP: Requiem vibes from the teaser, which is not great I guess.

ELDERCLANLEADER

Skull splitter that's only your opinion though , what exactly has been shown in this trailer that's contradictory to the lore ? Nothing. I'm liking the feel of the film there's nothing wrong with that.

Nightmare Asylum

Saturday Morning Cartoon Predator, woohoo! We are full Kenner now!

Hollywood

Quote from: PredBabe on May 10, 2018, 03:37:00 PM
I'm loving the Predator coming down from the ceiling- or whatever- and slicing the guy's throat. Completely hyped.

That was one of my favorite parts. I loved the glimpses of the characters as well, they look great on screen imo. My only gripe right now is the music and not enough of any scene play out with tension. But then this is just the teaser so time was limited.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed