Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage

Started by Darkoo, Apr 27, 2012, 10:50:04 AM

Author
Extended Behind-the-scenes Footage (Read 48,063 times)

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Apr 29, 2012, 03:24:18 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 28, 2012, 09:47:13 PM
Nice!

But f**k ... I'm not Russian.

Love that David Basketball shot. Looks like we'll be treated to a little montage of what he'll be doing to pass the time while the ship travels to the planet. Nice shot David ... and whilst riding a bike!

Spoiler
Alien Resurrection nod anyone?  ;D
[close]

I hated that scene in Alien Resurection. This one with david looks much better tho, but if Riddley wanted to pay a homage to Resurection, he could have chosen another scene...Or maybe he wanted to show how to make a horrible scene looks good? Whatever it is, its not a coincidence I think...

more of a nod to spaiths "passengers" than res.

Kol

Quote from: Ron Swanston on Apr 29, 2012, 03:31:16 AM
Quote from: Tough little S.O.B. on Apr 29, 2012, 03:24:18 AM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Apr 28, 2012, 09:47:13 PM
Nice!

But f**k ... I'm not Russian.

Love that David Basketball shot. Looks like we'll be treated to a little montage of what he'll be doing to pass the time while the ship travels to the planet. Nice shot David ... and whilst riding a bike!

Spoiler
Alien Resurrection nod anyone?  ;D
[close]

more of a nod to spaiths "passengers" than res.

I hated that scene in Alien Resurection. This one with david looks much better tho, but if Riddley wanted to pay a homage to Resurection, he could have chosen another scene...Or maybe he wanted to show how to make a horrible scene looks good? Whatever it is, its not a coincidence I think...

really, ron?

could you explain that to me, coz i've nver read it.

Rong

QuoteGYMNASIUM - BASKETBALL COURT
Jim shoots baskets. He's brought dozens of balls onto the court. He no longer rebounds, just grabs the nearest ball.
He shoots from half court. From even farther away. Long shots, bounce shots off the wall.

There's one part

QuoteGYMNASIUM - BASKETBALL COURT - DAY
Jim and Aurora play one-on-one. She's not especially good, but fiercely competitive. They jostle and scramble, laughing.
Aurora snags the ball. For a minute she just stands there, beaming.
JIM
What are you so happy about?
AURORA I'm up two points!
She cuts around him toward the basket..

Kol

thank you, ron!

for that, somebody should make you a bacon signature!

Rong

Apparently i didn't ask nice enough.

DendaReloaded

didn't ask nice for what?

Qwertify

I read Denda's translation. Thanks again Denda. But...

can anyone give me more info about what Vickers was saying in the part where she has an incinerator?

Also - what is the Holloway-David conversation about? I know it has some old dialogue - but it looks like there is some new stuff there too. Any ideas?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Glaive

Quote from: Qwertify on Apr 30, 2012, 02:46:13 PM
I read Denda's translation. Thanks again Denda. But...

can anyone give me more info about what Vickers was saying in the part where she has an incinerator?

Also - what is the Holloway-David conversation about? I know it has some old dialogue - but it looks like there is some new stuff there too. Any ideas?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

I imagine it's this...

"He even asks Holloway, 'Why did you make me?'" reveals director Ridley Scott. "And he says, 'Because we could.' So David responds, 'How would you feel if your maker said that about you?' Does David have feelings? You f**king bet he has feelings."

aliennaire

At 2:48 she shouts out: "Everybody back to ship, now!", if you meant exactly this eposide.

Also - what is the Holloway-David conversation about? I know it has some old dialogue - but it looks like there is some new stuff there too.
If you mean the dialogue at 0:58 time mark, then here is it:
David: "How far would you like to get searching answers all the way for? what are you willing to do?"
Holloway:"Anything..." (can't understand what he says next, but the meaning is Holloway is quite insolent and impetuous)
You are welcome!  :)

ikarop

Bat Chain Puller

Outstanding. Thanks ikarop.

Better than learning Russian.

Berserker Pred

Quote from: ikarop on Apr 30, 2012, 04:57:52 PM
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=89731

English version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzTY_o44qcg#ws

I didn't bother watching the other version because it was in Russian but this was good! So Janek does get out of the ship. And "It's right outside the ship" line was good. Also David on a bike playing basketball was funny  :) We are being spoilt with all the new stuff about this movie!

Biomechanoid20

At 2:44, Janek says "It's right outside the goddamned ship."  :o

Wonder what he's referring to....

BUGZ

BUGZ

Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Apr 30, 2012, 06:46:55 PM
At 2:44, Janek says "It's right outside the goddamned ship."  :o

Wonder what he's referring to....

The window cleaner!!! dun dun duun...

lol I joke ofcourse! I'm hoping it's a Jockey, I really do!!

Bri ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed