Alien vs Predator
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem
Aliens (Queen)
Alien: Ressurection (Queen)
Alien: Ressurection (Newborn)
Alien vs Predator (Queen)
Aliens vs Predator: Requiem (Predalien)
Author
Favorite Alien design(s)? (Read 82,164 times)

AciD D0G

AciD D0G

I would definetly have to say the original alien is my favorite design followed by the aliens warrior and queen. :)

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

I'm totally FREAKING NUTS for the original ALIEN "Big Chap" design. He's so perfect and spooky for the movies atmosphere. Also very inspiring for me as an artist, i love to draw him.

I love the sleek, predatory, and triple-jointed legs of the A4 aliens. They are soooooo pretty also inspiring. Their brown coloration was kinda funky, but i'm not complaining. I would like to see some "regular" colored A4 aliens though.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Aug 21, 2011, 03:36:52 AM
I'm totally FREAKING NUTS for the original ALIEN "Big Chap" design. He's so perfect and spooky for the movies atmosphere. Also very inspiring for me as an artist, i love to draw him.

I love the sleek, predatory, and triple-jointed legs of the A4 aliens. They are soooooo pretty also inspiring. Their brown coloration was kinda funky, but i'm not complaining. I would like to see some "regular" colored A4 aliens though.

Watch AVP.

Divpax

Divpax

Quote from: bobby brown on Aug 21, 2011, 04:40:48 PM

Watch AVP.
They didn't have the funky legs though.

bobby brown

bobby brown

Quote from: Divpax on Aug 21, 2011, 04:42:01 PM

Watch AVP.
They didn't have the funky legs though.

Ill Show you the funky legs!

Predalien91

Predalien91

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 24, 2011, 11:02:03 AM
I remember that comment from Anderson, read it somewhere. But I still feel something else changed between AvP and AvPR...

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Alien%20Vs%20Predator/AlienAVPside.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Aliens%20Vs%20Predator%20Requiem/Aliencrouch.jpg

Look at the fingers. They're clearly thicker.

Quote from: Divpax on Jun 23, 2011, 10:28:40 PM
That's not the aliens design, that's the skull from predator 2.
Which was based on moulds of the Aliens design.
In the second image I don't recall that 5th fin in  AVP. Hell I have not seen a Alien with a 5th fin since A L I E N.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Alien, Aliens, Aliens Queen.

If I could pick another it woud be the Dog/Ox Alien from Alien 3.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Watch AVP.

I have. The A4 aliens and AvP ones dooooooo look very similar.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Predalien91 on Aug 21, 2011, 07:30:07 PM
In the second image I don't recall that 5th fin in  AVP.
That's because most of the suits didn't have it. It appears almost nowhere, not even in the promotional shots. Only two pictures I've seen so far have it, the one above and this one:

I reckon they wanted to add it late in production but the budget didn't permit such a thing.

Hell I have not seen a Alien with a 5th fin since A L I E N.
The Cameron Alien hero puppets had them:

Stunt suits didn't, but they're filmed either in the dark, in quick shots, or from the front. No need to add them.

BISHOP 93

BISHOP 93

Alien and aliens no question the biomechanical look is what makes the alien so other worldly

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Dog Alien. I liked it's sleek and smooth design. I also liked the idea of it being Quadrepedal. So agile and destructive.

Waldo

Waldo

The original adult alien from the first film is easily my favourite.

Every design post Alien 3 has been awful in my opinion.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 09, 2011, 04:50:22 PM
In the second image I don't recall that 5th fin in  AVP.
That's because most of the suits didn't have it. It appears almost nowhere, not even in the promotional shots. Only two pictures I've seen so far have it, the one above and this one:
http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab43/OmegaZilla95/Alien%20and%20Predator/Alien%20Vs%20Predator/alienavp.jpg
I reckon they wanted to add it late in production but the budget didn't permit such a thing.

I agree. The alien would have looked better with the fin in my opinion, though given the lighting of the film, I don't think anyone bare fans would have noticed it.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

'Big Chap' is a pretty cool design, easily one of my favourites. Very imposing and aggresive like. The 'Warriors' design was more built and more exoskeletal. The 'Dog Alien' is just awesome. At least in my opinion.

kevinh3

kevinh3

the first giger alien form the first alien film

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed