The Sounds on Set of Alien: Covenant - New Behind-the-Scenes Featurette with Adam Savage

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 24, 2017, 02:56:07 PM

Author
The Sounds on Set of Alien: Covenant - New Behind-the-Scenes Featurette with Adam Savage (Read 1,522 times)

Corporal Hicks

Tested and Adam Savage have posted a new behind-the-scenes featurette, this time focused on the sound effects from Alien: Covenant. As well as more behind-the-scenes footage, the short featurette also features Adam Savage talking to Ben Osmo about how live sound effects on set.

“Adam Savage steps into the Sound Recordist Ben Osmo’s audio mixing truck on the set of Alien: Covenant to learn how environment and creature audio is used during filming to aid in actors’ performances. Ben also shares the growls and roars of the new alien that appear in the film!”

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Snake

The guy's last name is actually Savage? How awesome is that!  :) I wonder what kind of animals they recorded to make the xeno/neo sounds... I know they mixed recordings from howler monkeys with owls' for the Dilophosaurus and dolphin screeches for the raptors in Jurassic Park, so I'm very curious to all this!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed