The Ending. What's the Deal?

Started by SublimeDBC, Dec 22, 2007, 04:15:55 AM

Author
The Ending. What's the Deal? (Read 10,021 times)

vehtam

vehtam

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Dec 22, 2007, 04:15:55 AM
In vehtam's review he sounded like he was gonna cry he hated the ending so much..

that wasn't mine, i just did the translation man ;). but yeah, from more detailed description i heard it's pretty sucking.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: vehtam on Dec 22, 2007, 04:16:19 PM
In vehtam's review he sounded like he was gonna cry he hated the ending so much..

that wasn't mine, i just did the translation man ;). but yeah, from more detailed description i heard it's pretty sucking.

Please, do share...! ;D

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Dec 22, 2007, 04:03:31 PM
Quote from: Samus007 on Dec 22, 2007, 03:56:30 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Dec 22, 2007, 07:06:34 AM
If you stay until the very end of the credits, there is a secret scene...

Ripley wakes up from hypersleep on the Sulaco.  Turns out A:R, AvP, and AvPR were all just nightmares.  :)

LOL.  Might be the only way to fix this mess.  lol

Yeah...she wakes up from hypersleep, looks in the mirror...' Boy, what happened to me...? I am an old lady...! Boy, this must have been one hell of a long space ride...'  :D :D

lol, yeah, this time she's in a 200 year hypersleep. lol

yautjarod

yautjarod

the end should be Wolf survives , get rescued by Pred mates ... and showing 20 years in the future , with people arriving in a strange planet and Wolf following them cloaked ...hehe

chopperbuilder

Sounds awsome!!  :D

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Not awesome.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

i think its awesome hehe

WisePredator

WisePredator

No it isn't.

Pred-Xeno

Pred-Xeno

Its awesome-er than what were getting but if we get another movie I want a new Predator not Wolf.

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

Quote from: WisePredator on Dec 22, 2007, 06:40:35 PM
No it isn't.

i think its quite marvelous ;)

i

holdtheline

holdtheline

Quote from: Gates on Dec 22, 2007, 12:29:44 PM
Yeah Transformers was pure garbage...total disregard for the original source material...I didn't even know there was a scene at the end until i just read it here, that's how quick I got out of there as soon as the credits began to roll... :D

It totally pissed on the original cartoon/comics.  I couldn't believe how the Decepticons were silent drone monsters when they were always characters in the series.

Don't even get me started on the designs. :-X

That Yellow Alien

The action scenes in Transformers were edited horribly. I couldn't tell what the hell was going on half the time. Too much "Michael Bay shaky cam" crap.

The Chibi Kiriyama

I loved Transformers, but I've said it since the first time I saw Optimus rendered...the designs were too complex. The benefit of blocky bodies is that you can tell what the hell is going on when both Autobots and Decepticons resort to kung-fu. I still think the movie was great, but the poor designs coupled with Bay's focus on demolition made the few times we see the Cybertronians fighting a blur of metal and energy blasts.

I just hope that in the sequel they flesh out the Cybertronians more.

xenopred66

xenopred66

Quote from: gases on Dec 22, 2007, 02:02:12 PM
Someone care to answer me why this is a bad ending? What would you have?
personally i would have wolf rip chets head off after being wounded in a long and hard battle. be rescued by clan brothers only to bleed to death(or something like) that before being saved/receiving medical attention. I'd love to see what predators did with their greatest warriors after dying in combat. see what a memorial would be like.

THEN the nuke would drop. Alien fans wont be happy with this ending but at least someone picked a winner. I am fed up with being fed this 'they draw' routine in 'vs' films.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

From the few reviews I've read recently, the ending of this film is recieveing major flak and I wanted to know if anyone has any information on this because I mean if the film's good but the ending makes no sense, it could easily destroy the entire movie...

Don't worry,the bros said that they leave AvP 2 in a good place. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed