Alien Planet Review

Started by Darkness, Jan 23, 2007, 06:59:50 PM

Author
Alien Planet Review (Read 3,352 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I think everybody has heard about the ambitious fan project, Alien Planet, by now. Writer, Anil Kunnel, wrote a script for Alien 5 and for the past few months, they’ve been visualising the screenplay through the use of storyboards on their blog. The intention is to get Fox’s support. Anyway, AvPGalaxy reader, John Nicholson, has written a review of the script for the site. Here’s an excerpt:

“Imagine a whole world designed by Giger with its organic, pseudo-sexual look combined with the abnormal and awkward looking bone-like structures, protrusions from the ground, lakes filled with unknown liquids and all this banked in thick blankets of fog. This is what science fiction is all about and this type of imagery combined with 21st century graphical technology could create something really spectacular and give the audience something not seen since the original Alien film. The potential here is limitless.”

You can read the whole review here.
Thanks to John for sending it in.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looks like I got beat to the punch in reviewing the script for the site.

bigbill

bigbill

Without an agent this will never get looked at by fox. try to find an agent

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

It looks good. Would be interesting if this got adapted into a film.

frankaster

frankaster

that is the movie tha we need, but fox lacks of interest and don´t want to spend a lot of money usin giger ad that wondefull stuff, that´s why the hired P.W. Aderson a man who lacks of imagination ad style, so they have secured a cheap movie for the mass...  (sad the golden age of sci-fi has ended a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.. I mean since episode I everythig is special fx and CGI and no story)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am involved in this    ;D  

AtR

AtR

Sounds very interesting

"85"

"85"

hmm sounds a bit like the novell "DNA WAR"but it was a great book, would be nice to see it on the big screen!    ;D  

PAUL

PAUL

THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE UP ON THE BIG SCREEN, A IN YOUR FACE FILM,LOTS AND LOTS OF DEATH , NOT ONE OF THE KIDS TO SEE LETS BUT BACK THE HORROR IN THIS franchise   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed