Dark Horse To Reboot Comic Series

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2013, 08:24:08 PM

Author
Dark Horse To Reboot Comic Series (Read 269,927 times)

Ultramorph

Mine came in the mail today, and wow is it a massive book! I was also pleasantly surprised to see that it includes Aliens: Field Report.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What. I completely missed that. *goes to check his copy*

And there it is! Thanks for pointing that out.

happypred

happypred

Where was that originally published?

Xenomorphine

A robot with a superficial female appearance able to get spontaneously pregnant... Synthetics get manufactured with a fully-functioning uterus?

I guess now we really can say Elden could have been an even more batshit concept than it already was.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: happypred on Nov 05, 2015, 03:40:28 AM
Where was that originally published?

Dark Horse Presents.

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 05, 2015, 04:51:19 AM
A robot with a superficial female appearance able to get spontaneously pregnant... Synthetics get manufactured with a fully-functioning uterus?

I guess now we really can say Elden could have been an even more batshit concept than it already was.

If they'd have tried to address the accelerant and make it work with more than organics it might have seemed more reasonable. They should have just left that goo alone.

Topazora

Topazora

Finally got my copy, and the artwork in the first story is just gorgeous!!  I've been hoping that I could read the comic while doing ladder well watch (which is f**king boring), but I don't think I could hold this collection for 4 hours, this weighs a ton.  But I'm already two stories in, and really enjoying it.

happy that I got the book, now I'm bummed that I finished it.  Hope they make more stories.

happypred

happypred

Give us a sequel to F&S...

For the predator fans, maybe an Ahab prequel? That would be cool. Ahab vs. the 2 Goro-like aliens was one of the best parts

Corporal Hicks

They had been talking about it but we haven't heard anything new.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 17, 2015, 09:37:49 AM

F&S sold well...assuming it must be Fox

Ultramorph

Like I said, I think they'll wait until Covenant is out to do anything else with Prometheus, aside from whatever small amount of influence it will have on Defiance.

happypred

happypred

Would really like a proper Predator comic...not Predator vs Archie II or anything like that

RakaiThwei

Probably during the release or after Shane's movie.

Let's hope we don't see Four Armed Predators again.. Good God, was that stupid.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Nov 22, 2015, 02:44:38 AM
Let's hope we don't see Four Armed Predators again.. Good God, was that stupid.

I hated that sequel so much. And it was a shame the prequel didn't really jive with the film either.

Quote from: happypred on Nov 21, 2015, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 17, 2015, 09:37:49 AM

F&S sold well...assuming it must be Fox

Last we heard they were reworking it because of Alien 3.2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed