The Cinemacon Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

Author
The Cinemacon Thread (Read 74,624 times)

Vrastal

Vrastal

sounds like they may be connecting alien and predator through gentic engineering.
black goo anyone?

Jesscobb

Jesscobb

RIP predator.  Somebody needs to start,the compulsory drug testing for Hollywood

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: Nazrel on Apr 26, 2018, 04:32:15 PM
sounds like they may be connecting alien and predator through gentic engineering.
black goo anyone?
That would be cool but I don't think that's the case. I'm thinking they're doin something more along the lines of gene splicing or genetic modification, something more controllable than black goo.

Petefrombirmingham

Petefrombirmingham

I cant stop reading it xD but u no wot we cud be suprised n it may be actually a good film n idea to take the franchise to a new level

Dingbat

Dingbat

Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 26, 2018, 04:32:13 PM
I'm fine with this. It's all about execution.

I agree entirely, I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Except tfor the small boy part, children can be so annoying sometimes.

Xan21

Xan21

Sounds pretty mediocre

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Vrastal

Vrastal

@Corporal Hicks non of it is live streamed is it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nope. We're gonna get live tweets though. Probably more detailed reports over the next day or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jwqHtEUOuQ&

Live blog here via Bleeding Cool - https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/26/20th-century-fox-presentation-live-blog-at-cinemacon/

Petr Švancara

Petr Švancara

Its all about execution? Hahaha, this synopsis sounds more like something for "Independence Day" or for some sort of post-apocalyptic invasion type of movie. Predator race should never ever made such a global attack of this size into the planet Earth itself, they are and ever should be the Hunters, and not some Warriors. At this point, I just only hope that this whole "Evil" agenda is strictly connected to the Bad Blood Predators only, and not for their entire Predator civilization as a whole. As a fan, I still want to see this movie. But these fundamental changes totally ruined my childhood memories already. After this movie, I will never look at the Predator as a character as same like before. Children with the major role in the R-rated story? Predators wearing silly human clothes? DNA modification cliche? Yeah >sure< its all about execution, even if we have all these over the top ideas, this isnt funny anymore.

goose_3387

goose_3387

Quote from: 0321recon on Apr 26, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
That synopsis just gave me AVP:R vibes. Boy, I hope I'm wrong.

AVPR had a trailer by now...

dallevalle

dallevalle

this is great just came out of avengers now im ready for some the predator news :)

Jigsaw85

Jigsaw85

Avpr got a trailer in August. With 4 months away from release. If the predator trailer gets released next month it'll still be no different than avpr or covenant.

The Highlander MacLeod

The Highlander MacLeod

So I guess the kid is the "Newt" of the Predator franchise so to speak? Not good.

bob smith

bob smith

ahhhhhh where is the trailer its gotta pop up sometime today right?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed