Ridley Scott & Damon Lindelof to screen PROMETHEUS footage at WonderCon.

Started by El Diablo, Mar 07, 2012, 12:33:06 AM

Author
Ridley Scott & Damon Lindelof to screen PROMETHEUS footage at WonderCon. (Read 27,632 times)

Cvalda

Apparently we who are going to WonderCon are the first to see the new trailer shown in 3D. 8) Can't wait to see how Ridley has used the format. There may be some other exclusive footage shown, as well--if that's the case, then it's bad news for people hoping we can sneak some pics: seeing as it's 3D, those snapshots we take are going to be fuzzy and borderline useless :P

LarsVader

You could equip your cams with some polarising foil from some older 3D-glasses ;)
But don't forget this will mess with the shutter speed on automatic cameras, so better crank it up a bit.

Cvalda

AHHHHHHHH! I got into the AMC Ridley Scott Q&A! Not only that, I got TWO passes to it! :D Oh, the excitement!

Bat Chain Puller

Congrats Cvalda.

Make it count!

SizzyBubbles

Cvalda

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Mar 12, 2012, 05:59:33 PM
BRING

ME
Haha, sorry Sizzy, I've already got someone lined up. But if they back out, I'll definitely make sure at least another fan gets in :)

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 12, 2012, 06:36:33 PM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Mar 12, 2012, 05:59:33 PM
BRING

ME
Haha, sorry Sizzy, I've already got someone lined up. But if they back out, I'll definitely make sure at least another fan gets in :)

AH naaah its cool. I was just joking anyway. I had assumed you already had a friend going of course!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 12, 2012, 05:37:16 PM
AHHHHHHHH! I got into the AMC Ridley Scott Q&A! Not only that, I got TWO passes to it! :D Oh, the excitement!

You know the drill. We want a full report.

Cvalda

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 12, 2012, 08:36:06 PM

You know the drill. We want a full report.
You don't really need one, considering you'll all be able to see it live online at the same time I do. I'll just be there in person ;)

First Blood

Groovy! Have fun. :)

Cvalda

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Mar 12, 2012, 08:04:04 PM
AH naaah its cool. I was just joking anyway. I had assumed you already had a friend going of course!
Or, alternatively, I could go to WonderCon armed with the greatest pickup line for ensnaring hot geek boys ever:
"Hey, so I've got an extra pass to go see Ridley Scott give a Q&A and unveil the new ALIEN prequel trailer. Wanna go and, like, make out?"  Bwahaha.  ;D

fiveways

On an earlier note there is a lot of documentation that Tom Rothman hates being in charge of anything to do with X-Men.  There is tons on it out there.  I can see him doing a lot of those things just to screw with the director and franchise because he loathes it.  Hell, even look at how little hype there was around "X-Men:First Class".  I had no idea it was coming out at all, and I am a guy that is at the comic store every wed. morning picking up my new books [comics ship on wed. in Canada]

I can't see Fox treating Ridley Scott the same way, I can see them giving him a bit more freedom over his vision and doing the edits later.  Though, with how his last few movies have performed at the box office, maybe they will have him under more restraints.

Kol

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 13, 2012, 07:31:25 AM
On an earlier note there is a lot of documentation that Tom Rothman hates being in charge of anything to do with X-Men.  There is tons on it out there.  I can see him doing a lot of those things just to screw with the director and franchise because he loathes it.  Hell, even look at how little hype there was around "X-Men:First Class".  I had no idea it was coming out at all, and I am a guy that is at the comic store every wed. morning picking up my new books [comics ship on wed. in Canada]

I can't see Fox treating Ridley Scott the same way, I can see them giving him a bit more freedom over his vision and doing the edits later.  Though, with how his last few movies have performed at the box office, maybe they will have him under more restraints.

from what you're saying, i guess rothman is a cocaine-addict.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 13, 2012, 03:28:30 AM"Hey, so I've got an extra pass to go see Ridley Scott give a Q&A and unveil the new ALIEN prequel trailer. Wanna go and, like, make out?"

You had me at 'Hey'. ;D

-Chris

SizzyBubbles

man i can't wait for all this stuff. JUST A FEW MORE DAYS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed