AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts

Started by Darkness, May 09, 2008, 05:55:48 PM

Author
AvP Requiem FA Cup Adverts (Read 15,006 times)

yautja161

yautja161

haha, great ad, i liked it !

ZEN

ZEN

@ Xenomorphine  I just noticed this when I re-read your comment.You say that the aliens are so weak that one was killed by a handgun,yet you do'nt mention that an alien in A:R (who is much more intelligent then normal xeno's because of the extra human DNA) was killed by a handgun.And what about Grid?.After taking such a large beating he still killed two preds and he almost killed Scar.So if I were on safari and I had an AK-47 and I was in the middle of a pride of lions,whould the lions be very weak and pointless?.Even though only one could very easily kill me?.In AVPR most of the humans that killed aliens had machineguns,shotguns and rifles.Those people waiting for a pickup in the center of town had a barracade of cars around them while they shot over them.And what about the deleted scene where it took so many people to kill the alien trying to attack Kelly and Curtis?.

ZEN

ZEN

I was reading some reviews and I remembered something.The Bros.Straus said that the plasma pistol was the bridge between AVPR and A1.But what about the pred helmet in P2???.I mean,if I was the government and there was an encounter with a predator,I'd go in after it left and I whould have found the helmetlying on the floor!!!.The plasma pistol whould have a battery that whould power the average house for a week,but thats it!!!.The helmet is way better then the plasme pistol because you have so many programs to run the other weapons/tech,and you have at least 5 vision modes,where-as in the 80's a thermal cam was the size of a basket-ball,and there was the alloys from it AND the spear tip!!!.That,the lack of the runner and the nuclear bomb are the only things about AVP-R that really bother me (The EM field should have knocked the chopper out of the sky,but if they did escape the blast,they should have been suffering from radiation poisoning,which whould mean that the moment they woke up they should have started vomiting!!!).Just passin' on the info   ;)     8)  .

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

WoW! Excellent lighting and setup. I could "FINALLY" see what 's happening in the video. Very funny and creative! Who directed? They should direct the next AvP.    ::)  

scarface

scarface

you two BOTH need to be quiet and enjoy what you get for now, xen and xeno. you may not ever see another alien doing its own thing after avp alledgedly f**ked things up for A5 which i am PISSED about...PETITION!!!!!!

@Everyone,  I loved the AVP shower skit.  It was hilarious.  That one was probably the best.   Good post.  *Chris* or {cppsp}.   8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed