Green Band Trailer Online!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2007, 02:48:49 PM

Author
Green Band Trailer Online! (Read 13,835 times)

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i just seen the new trailer and it rocks big time. i love the christmas song in it and it was funny. i'm defenatly going to see it on christmas day and again on my birthday after christmas day. i just hope it would do well in the box office and this movie is looking more and more like Aliens and Predator 1 and Predator 2

Sulaco

Sulaco

chrisr232007, I hope it does well, it will be the first movie I'll see on Christmas! I've seen P2, A3, AR, AVP at the box office, I believe AVP did the best, with that bullshit pg13, its whatever the mainstream likes! I couldnt be more happy with everything I've seen.

frankaster

frankaster

chest busters reminds me dino crisis 3, but that game is a rip off of Jurassic aliens??  ayways new stuff is good stuff!   ;D  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I can't wait to see this movie, I'm getting take my Predator suit and wear it while watching AVPR   ;)  

Tobias

Tobias

Those 4 people in the water and the girl saying: "get out of the water." I think it isn't the same scene.  Also ....the 3(!) chestbursters.....hmmm, new to me.

Also the whole town (not only the soldiers) are shooting back. Complete slaughterfest. Something i always had in mind when i saw the barricades in Aliens.

sandro

sandro

maybe i just don`t see very good , but on the chestbursting scene , they are 4 not 3 , look in the right corner with slow motion , its a 4 one who just rise his head up , and have green blood over his head . . . and i think they came from the same body    ;)  

Krycek

Krycek

The alien swimming is def in the pool, there are lap lines on the floor of the pool.

JMR

JMR

I like it. I personally think it's waaaaaayy better then the redband trailer because there is so much suspense to it!. It leads you on and on, and only then, gives you a peice of what the carnage will be. Very sweet!!!!

Tobias

Tobias

Sure, Krycek. But are those 4 guys in the pool also?

El Diablo

El Diablo

How cute! A litter of Chestbursters!! Awww,... I want one.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Do note people, the dweebs at AICN always poop on anything that gets announced, Look at there reaction on Transformers, and it made $700 million worldwide

Deco

Deco

Hi guys, I think these chestbursters are coming out of the one host. Its a neat idea, I mean why not?   Although I have to disagree guys, they just look like ordinary chestbursters.   Im still writing my AVP script.   Not sure how many of you guys remember me telling you about it months ago but im nearly there, I would love to post it and get your constructive thoughts, once finished.  All the best for now,   Deco

cockroach

cockroach

i think the new predalien queen actually inserts the alien embyos into the host herself without facehuggers? hmmmm hope it works well....

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well it about time they put it on online. Looks great and way better then the one on Youtube.

Saberjunky

Saberjunky

Just noticed a predator mandible in the bottom left han corner of the screen under the left CB, it looks like they have hatched from a pred face????? 1.46 on the green band

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed