Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 18,061 times)

predator2

predator2

super predator gogogo

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Oh my god! we are back in business! the fight of the wolf and the alien's are as they should be!!!! the acting seem a bit dogy to me tho they all kids...but the creature's are bang on! i think they have showed us too much! lol  i like the way the wolf is going thru he's vision mode's etc really cool, he defo look's experience  Rock On!

Avplover1532

Avplover1532

OMG THAT WAS so freaking sweet    :o  

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

The music is very Aliens aswell, cant stop watching it. The Wolf iz the man!  Rock On!

erjonlazio

erjonlazio

this is the movie i've been waiting for

Starkiller

Starkiller

That is a great clip. the guy with the blonde hair cant act tho lol. The Wolf is badass love the bit when he right shoulder cannon is malfuntioned by that pesky alien haha, so cool! cnt wait till jan. Strause can u release it in dec in the uk aswell plz...lol    ;D  

Semaka

Semaka

The blonde guy playes in Final Destination 2, he was the blonde guy who died when the ladder fell into his eye. I think his acting was a little bad, but, also the 2 guys that dies when they'r head blow of, that was a way too fast scene, I mean, they appear, and pufff, theyr head blows!

SuperMassive

SuperMassive

I like ur style Wolf    ;)   Massive!

JMR

JMR

I think the aliens look awesome and the Predator is looking sweet as well. That was definitly better filmed then anything in AvP

Gul Kalvo

Gul Kalvo

Thats what we were waiting. I only have found 2 negative points: One is the actors (almost everyone agrees here). The second is the mouth of the aliens (too long lower jaw with transparent tendons...) But I must say that apart form that detail, they look perfect, as the predator does, in this clip.  This is much better than the whole AVP movie...I hope rest of the movie is at the same level

liamislegend

liamislegend

Hey theres 2 new posters for avp-r check them owt on empire web site bad ass

RedIce

RedIce

I'm keeping an open mind about this film, okay, sure, the fight scene looked cool, but there's an entire movie to go through before we can truly say that it'll kick ass.   :-\    Anyway:   Go Wolf!    ;D  

maro

maro

this crap maybe look better than Avp, but the fact is - those aliens are f**ked up, like the whole avp;r story

Semaka

Semaka

The actors, let's face it, are bad. The young ones, are a little young for a movie like this. They should have hired more experienced actors for the roles, or different young actors. I would have liked to see The Rock as the main character, it would have been great to see a fight between him and the Predator... By the way, I think the Predator's tracking system, and a shoulder-cannon is broken, you can see clearly that the laser from it's mask is shutting down for an instant and sparks are coming from the right cannon

Semaka

Semaka

I think he can't see the aliens anymore, because he looks confused when the laser isn't working well. A think that is why he will use the shoulder cannon as a pistol, because his targeting system isn't working anymore. It will become difficult even for the predator to kill the aliens without his Alien Vision Mode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed