Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Author
Store Showdown - New AvPR Clip! (Read 18,083 times)

Corporal Hicks

IGN and Bloody Disgusting have both posted up a short 1 and a half minute clip from AvP Requiem.

Basically, it’s the bigger clip of things we’ve seen in the R-band trailer. Face melting, double headshot and etc. I have to say, it does look pretty damn nice. Nothing seems overdone or prolong. So kudos to the Bro’s so far. Be sure to download the clip on IGN which also has a HD version. Consider this a Halloween gift from Fox. You can also check out our gallery to view many HD captures from the clip. Thanks to Carol, Grant, bloodjigsaw, Will, frenchpred and predalien213 for the news.

Xerxész

Xerxész

BADASS, BADASS, BADASS!!!    :o  

dDave

dDave

as he said, but 100 times more^^

Nodika

Nodika

WOW! VERY COOL!!!!! Aliens GO, GO, GO    ;D  

TommyKing5

go alien!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Commander Griker

THE SCEN WAS f**kIN BAD ASS

Exsequor

Exsequor

Very Cool!  It had a ALIENS feel to movie. LOVE The background music!  Oh and the aliens looks awsome to me. I don't know what the fuss is all about.  This fandom makes the Transformer Fans look tame :)

CANNON

CANNON

WOW that looked great, Great job BROZZZZ.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Awesome clip, go WOLF!!!, poor aliens    :)  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Also the creatures look and sound like they should. This is gonna be the best movie this year

brad873

brad873

wow

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

This scene is better than any scene in AVP

Semaka

Semaka

This is f*cking great! I think the whole movie wil be awsome. Strause Bros. you're so mean, wuit torturing us with this cool clips... give us the whole movie!!

Deco

Deco

Fantastic. Music is very Aliens-esque.   Awesome the way the Predator is stalking the Alien and when he throws the alien over his back as it drops on his position

sandro

sandro

is very nice , the whip is n1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed