First AvP2 Production Still!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 15, 2007, 06:36:24 PM

Author
First AvP2 Production Still! (Read 7,279 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Movie Infos has just posted up the first official AvP2 image. Check it out:

This picture is our first look at the new Aliens style aliens in AvP2 as well as the Predator, which goes back to the look of the original. It looks pretty damn good in my humble opinion. You can check out the full size image at Movies-infos.

UPDATE: Colin Strause has confirmed that this is an official photo. He also went onto explain the lighting etc: “On set photo’s are never taken from the correct lighting angle because they are working around our motion picture camera, so this will make the photos not look as good as the final movie. They are too front lit, too bright, and might be missing all of the slime on the creatures because the photos are usually taken in-between takes.”

UPDATE #2: Colin has recently been able to tell me that: “As for the laser, it is real and done in camera. We put a lot of atomosphere in every shot, and that makes the laser show up instead of doing it always in CGI.” Their attention to detail and enthusiasm is really making me excited for the film.

UPDATE #3: A much higher res shot has been found by AliensVsPredator.de. Image in our gallery has been updated too.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

OMFG that looks awesome.

Corporal Hicks

I have to say it looks f**king awesome! Can anyone make out the background?

yautja99

yautja99

Corporal Hicks thank you for this kick ass update now I know both Alien and Predator look in AVP2   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

I think we're finally onto a winner with the Strauses!

Gattaca

Gattaca

Fake looking, but still better than AVP1.  I'd say they're fighting in an old barn, but it's anyone's guess for now.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

That is the sewer scene, f**king great! I love it.

Corporal Hicks

The Alien could do with sliming up but I'm sure they can do something about it in Post.

topman

topman

look cool man! the pred DO look different like the original!! alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

The Predator's like a blend of P1/2. It has that fantastic grey/silver colour scheme but the eyes/mask of P2.

Harry72

Harry72

Awesome look ! Respect !  The Pred and the Alien looks very good.  Back to the roots.    ;D  

beeko

beeko

looks like the pred is missing all the bulky body armour from AVP1 as well, looks very good

Krycek

Krycek

Very nice, Predator is def looking P2 style.  What do you guys think about the uber ribbed Alien head though?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The Alien looks f**king nuts! James Cameron would be proud to see his skull Aliens back in the game   ;D  

The Ultimate Predator

Looks superb. Notices the ridges on the Predator helmet?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed