Two New AvPR TV Spots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 11:39:24 PM

Author
Two New AvPR TV Spots (Read 16,155 times)

Jenga

Jenga

"Take Off" is the best of the three IMO

now the movie awaits and in about 2 weeks our questions will be answered.   :o  

sokka

sokka

there are cool and visit the avp-r page it has a new presentation when you choose language

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

lol i no create your own predalien and AVP-R quiz is a cool feature

Predboy

Predboy

Im going to keep myself from watching the last one. Too many spoilers for my taste.

JK

JK

Im sure AVPR kick @$$ to all films comes in December.

Looks pretty good.  I like the way they have the ALIENS crawling on the walls and ceilings without making them look like a cartoon like in ALIEN 3.  Great job.

JMR

JMR

Wolf's face looks a lot better with the high quality.....

venomp2

venomp2

wolf looks sweet when he turns around in his chair. just like the pred in PREDATOR. Only w/ white left eye and missing mandable.

darcevil

darcevil

Wow...wolf in "take off" looked so cool. Almost looked liked cgi though.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It's obviously one of the several pregnant women who get the treatment done to them.

KungVanargand

KungVanargand

Looks realy disgusting! Love it!

venomp2

venomp2

I don't think wolf was cgi, unless they did a mix of animatronic and cgi like in jurassic park.   ;D  

holdtheline

holdtheline

I loved the Aliens scampering about on the sewer roof, that looks to be a hairy situation for the Predator.  The bit with the woman and the Predalien is obviously a homage to Alien 3..   Not bad.

kenjo

kenjo

i like jurassic park

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed