Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite

Started by PAS Spinelli, Mar 03, 2021, 09:49:26 PM

Author
Every Enemy and Non-Human Creatures in Aliens Fireteam Elite (Read 64,093 times)

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 24, 2021, 04:38:09 PM

It would be hilarious to decapitate a Fifield, and then be attacked by its  head.  :laugh:

https://s6.gifyu.com/images/8TA0T6q.gif

Edit: Of course i'm kidding.  ;D

Baron_ov_LV426

I love the inclusion of pathogen enemies, minus the ones that look lifted from Half-Life.  It's going to add some much needed variety. I love aliens as a shooter but it does get old killing the same few enemies throughout the entire game. Im crossing my fingers for Neomorphs to join the fold

Mike’s Monsters

I love the idea, just not digging the designs myself. I may change my mind as I play the game though.

darkvegett0

The book was decent ! Better than most can't wait to play this

seattle24

seattle24

I agree with everyone saying the smaller design looks far too much like the head crab from Half Life - and the bigger version is similarly lacklustre in originality. But I'm a fan of pathogen monsters inclusion nonetheless.

I just hope they've held back the Neomorph as a surprise. Would be ludicrous if they're not in this.

Hemi

Hemi

I would expect they tore a few things from the preview version that Hicks and Ridge got to play. Lets also not forget the Hammerpede, those could be fun mixed with facehuggers. But yeah... Neomorph and all sub classes should be in the game.

PraetorianX101

Well, I don't mind that Poppers look like Headcrabs considering the fact that the Headcrabs' design was heavily inspired by Facehuggers anyway. So I just think of them as the pathogen equivalent of facehuggers. ;)

426Buddy

426Buddy

It is a lil funny that people would to point things lifted from Halflife or Warhammer since they lifted from this franchise. It's a nice little cycle of inspiration.

seattle24

seattle24

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 25, 2021, 07:42:38 PM
It is a lil funny that people would to point things lifted from Halflife or Warhammer since they lifted from this franchise. It's a nice little cycle of inspiration.

I don't think anyone is unaware of that. The headcrab clearly riffs off the facehugger but it looks different enough to merit it as its own thing. This pathogen creature from AFE is literally the headcrab with a white paint job (the smaller one). It's not full-cycle it's stale.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Salty

[cancerblack]

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 25, 2021, 07:42:38 PM

Where was the Warhammer claim made?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: seattle24 on Jul 25, 2021, 06:47:23 AM
I just hope they've held back the Neomorph as a surprise. Would be ludicrous if they're not in this.

Well this guy looks half neomorph, half trilobite. There are some chicken wings though.

Hemi

Hemi

QuoteFace overwhelming odds against over 20 enemy types, including 11 different Xenomorphs along the evolutionary scale from Facehuggers to Praetorians, each designed with their own intelligence to ambush, outsmart and eviscerate vulnerable marines.

11 Xeno's are in the game. Lets make a list then and cross things off:

1. Facehugger
2. Praetorian
3. Queen (trailer)
4. Drone
5. Spitter
6. Black goo headcrab
7. Black goo trilobite
8. Runner
9. Warrior
10. Burster
11. Prowler

Hmmm... Crap... No more room for Neo unless they count the Black goo enemies as 1.  :'(

I dislike Prometheus and Covenant, but I do find the Neomorphs fun. And since we are using all kinds of stuff in the game, this one would have been great to see. Maybe even get it bursting out backs of infected soldiers etc.

Kradan

Kradan

Headcrabs, eh ?

Spoiler
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

I wonder what they come from.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed