Break the Code! (PS New Production Still)

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

Author
Break the Code! (PS New Production Still) (Read 29,131 times)

windebieste

Yeah.  That's a valid concern. 

-Windebieste.

Predatorium

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 19, 2016, 10:27:35 PM
Dunno guys but this is shaping up like AVPR = they promise everything we missed so far (in Prometheus). I hope its not another fan service mess in the making....

Like Rogue ONE...

SM

Quote from: D-13 on Dec 19, 2016, 10:16:34 PM
I think it´s a name.
If you put it directly againts the alphabet you get this.

Veleud

22 = V
05 = e
12 = l
05 = e
21 = u
04 = d

And the fact it actually spelled something, make me think this is accurate.

Backwards is 'duelev' - an obvious sequel to The Duellists but in Russia.

lv_226

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 19, 2016, 10:27:35 PM
Dunno guys but this is shaping up like AVPR = they promise everything we missed so far (in Prometheus). I hope its not another fan service mess in the making....
I could see why you would say that and at this point anything is possible. I guess time will tell.

Lonely Universe

Rogue One was great, I'm prob gonna go see it again this week.

This still is a silhouette & you can't really tell what frivolous cosmetic changes they may or may not have made to the guns. It may not even be from the flick. Didn't people whine about this same thing with Blomkamp's movie?

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: windebieste on Dec 19, 2016, 10:27:29 PM
It never stopped the appearance of G36 assault rifles, Remmingtons, Lugers and many other 'out of place' firearms in 'BSG' from being the excellent TV show it turned out to be. 

I have no problem with their use at all.   If it's good, there's no problem. 

-Windebieste.
Oh not at all, I'm thinking that they'll probably sci fi them up a bit too, maybe throw an ammo counter on there. I mean shit, if you look at Aliens almost all the weapons were old WW2 firearms, Thompsons, 42's, even Hicks's Ithaca 37. The only ones that weren't were the VP70's and L85's in the Sulaco

Feeds On Minds

That photo is giving me an AVP-R vibe...

PRJ_since1990

Sorry if mentioned earlier but the gun on the far left looks very ACM, like the Armat Battle Rifle if I'm not mistaken. Would be cool to see that in play since these guys are pre-WY.

Pvt. Himmel

An update from scified member:

UPDATE: Forum member Leto suggests that the numeric code counts to December 22nd, 12:05, 2104. The year 2104 is when Alien: Covenant takes place (10 years after Prometheus). It seems Fox will release either a teaser for the trailer, or the trailer in full on December 22nd at 12:05! Whether that be AM or PM we're unsure, as well as what time zone used. As we learn more we will keep you updated!

SM

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Dec 19, 2016, 11:09:35 PM
Sorry if mentioned earlier but the gun on the far left looks very ACM, like the Armat Battle Rifle if I'm not mistaken. Would be cool to see that in play since these guys are pre-WY.

WY was formed in 2099.

DorkiDori

it looks like hexadecimal, but hexadecimal is binary coded (1s and 0s).

Ingwar

Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Dec 19, 2016, 10:53:00 PM

Why? It gives me Aliens vibe.

426Buddy

Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Dec 19, 2016, 10:53:00 PM

You see what you want to see.

nanison

Lol a slight panic over a photo with the military. You gotta love the internet.

SM

We've already seen pics of Waterston with a gun.  Why wouldn't other have them too?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed