Happy Birthday to AvP Galaxy!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Author
Happy Birthday to AvP Galaxy! (Read 4,028 times)

Corporal Hicks

;D

Russ

Russ

Wow! That's amazing. Many Happy Returns!

Darwinsgirl

Happy Sweet 16!  8)

And a big thanks to You , Darkness and All the mods,staff and the fans who make this site the success it is.

The Old One

The Old One

Happy Birthday AVPG

Voodoo Magic

Happy Birthday!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Here's a nice birthday themed gif for you guys:

Huggs

Huggs

Happy Burstday!

brain_damage

brain_damage

Yaaaaaay! :) Happy birthday forumites!

Darkness

Darkness

Cripes... That long. It is a testament that it's still standing after all this time. You do an amazing job Hicks doing everything you do here. Same to Ridgetop and Xenomorphine. Without you two, there'd be no podcast at all.

And I still love that neon style font.

Immortan Jonesy

Another year older, another year wiser. I'm looking forward to your next birthday!  ;)

whiterabbit

16 years eh. That settles it. The site is immortal. There's nothing that can kill it. Not even Alien 3.

Happy birthday AVPG.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks all! We've had great staff and community over the years. I'm proud of the work we've all done!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Darkness on Oct 10, 2018, 05:23:43 PM
Cripes... That long. It is a testament that it's still standing after all this time. You do an amazing job Hicks doing everything you do here. Same to Ridgetop and Xenomorphine. Without you two, there'd be no podcast at all.

And I still love that neon style font.

Went through the site history and noticed that font, tracked it down for this pic, if it is indeed the same one. And thanks! Happy to be a part of the podcast.

Corporal Hicks

I really do love that logo too. I know we've used it once or twice but I think I prefer it to the normal text one.

Corporal Hicks

The forum ones?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed