"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released

Started by ikarop, Mar 10, 2014, 06:59:17 PM

Author
"Creating the Alien" Trailer Released (Read 31,457 times)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Ah I see but what I'm saying is that I actually think that the new consoles will severely hinder games like TW3: The Wild Hunt.

Xenomrph

I guess we'll have to wait and see. :) I've heard that argument before, and ultimately I'm not sure there's much we can do about it.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Urgh, but it's not like before this time.
The consoles are barely better than last gen, look it up.

Vertigo

Valve's apparently looking into a cheap version of the Steam box which can stream processing power from your main PC. Not sure if that would be possible wirelessly, or if you'd need a long arse ethernet cable.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Vertigo on Mar 15, 2014, 11:37:05 PM
Valve's apparently looking into a cheap version of the Steam box which can stream processing power from your main PC. Not sure if that would be possible wirelessly, or if you'd need a long arse ethernet cable.

If it's £80 roughly I'd buy it.

Mus

Mus

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 15, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
I know that PCs will always trump consoles in sheer horsepower, but connecting my PC to my TV really isn't an option. My PC is upstairs and my TV is downstairs. :P

But you do have stairs right

Xenomrph

Quote from: Mus on Mar 16, 2014, 12:51:37 PM
I know that PCs will always trump consoles in sheer horsepower, but connecting my PC to my TV really isn't an option. My PC is upstairs and my TV is downstairs. :P

But you do have stairs right
Yes, and I'm not going to thread a 800-foot cable out of my computer room, down my stairs, and snake it around to my TV.
Or even more ridiculous, drill a hole through the floor of my computer room and through the ceiling of my TV room, just to snake a cable through.

And even if I did either of those, how would I control my computer (which is still upstairs) while sitting on my couch (which is downstairs)?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I think he's suggesting you move one.

Jango1201

Sounds like too much work.  :-\

Xenomrph

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 16, 2014, 02:01:12 PM
I think he's suggesting you move one.
Yeah that's really not possible (and don't think I didn't consider it). :P

reecebomb

Yay, they have added lips and saliva!

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 17, 2014, 10:36:25 AM

Wut?

reecebomb

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 17, 2014, 12:53:05 PM

Wut?

Isn´t this the first clip of the game where alien can be seen salivating and there is also a short peek at of the xenemorph with closed lips?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 17, 2014, 03:51:58 PM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 17, 2014, 12:53:05 PM

Wut?

Isn´t this the first clip of the game where alien can be seen salivating and there is also a short peek at of the xenemorph with closed lips?

Screen it, because I don't see it.

Cal427eb

Meh, monitors have better picture quality than most TVs.  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed