All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,834,348 times)

Kradan

Kradan

Is there gonna be an episode for that one ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I don't know, maybe.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 01, 2021, 04:35:21 AM
Nope, but Utapau, Valorum, and Mace all pop up applied to different things/people. And there's some talk of trade blockades as well. :laugh:

Windu went from being the Narrator of the story to Princess Leia's brother:laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jul 01, 2021, 11:54:31 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 01, 2021, 04:35:21 AM
Nope, but Utapau, Valorum, and Mace all pop up applied to different things/people. And there's some talk of trade blockades as well. :laugh:

Windu went from being the Narrator of the story to Princess Leia's brother:laugh:

Yep, she has younger twin brothers named Biggs and Windy, and they spend half the script in suspended animation and carried around in backpacks. Also, Leia is a bit more like Princess Vespa from Spaceballs, she even has matched luggage. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 04, 2021, 04:12:27 AM

Oh man, this is looking excellent. This is the kind of director-driven, wildly varied creativity that I imagined way back when Lucasfilm first announced that they would be doing standalone "Anthology" films in between each Saga installment. I cannot wait to experience each and every one of these.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm pretty excited myself after that video, can't wait until September.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Yes please.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

SW embraces its roots with these anime shorts. Afterall GL got the idea for Vader from the black armored villian Samurai in Akira Kurosawa's Seven Samurai. He intended for the Jedi and Sith to be like Samurai clans but with sorcerer powers.

Kradan

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

He has a very insecure aura that is pretty off-putting.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Needs a trip to the Polynesian spa sounds like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed