Louis Changchien Talks Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2010, 08:23:34 PM

Author
Louis Changchien Talks Predators (Read 7,249 times)

Corporal Hicks

Actor Louis Ozawa Changchien, who plays the character of Hanzo, recently spoke to Gigazine about his role and his filming experience:

“The studio’s located at the former site of an airport, and it is also where Sin City was shot. They propped up 40 or so stowages and filled the place with real rocks and stones and trees to build a jungle set full of real plants, the most elaborate set I’ve seen in my career. Of course it must be expensive, but it really did look like a Hawaiian jungle. That was the “Hunting Camp” where most of the story takes place.”

While not too explicit it is the most we’ve heard about the film. It seems that the script has definitely been changed since the leak. He speaks of a Hunting Camp where a lot of the story takes place. He also speaks briefly about Laurence’s casting. Check it out! Thanks to pinkman for the link.

skull-splitter

Writing down "stowages" where "storages" were spoken when interviewing an Asian-dude... Woops.

Keyes

Keyes

Thanks for the spoiler...

alien90

alien90

The ONLY thing that seems interesting now about the movie is Larry... other than that it doesnt sound impressing to me thanks to the huge spoilers...

nikosuave

nikosuave

did he really ask to please see the movie and buy the dvd? i have no hope for this film

Purebreedalien

I'm so happy the script has changed.

ShadowPred

I f**king hope that the script has changed DRAMATICALLY! In a good way!

Starkiller

Reading the interview it seems like the cast dont know a whole lot about what there doing just going with the flow and taking direction as each days arrives. I dont really have high hopes for this movie but we will have to wait and see.   I think we need a few official production stills just to get a look and feel of the movie.

The Demon

I don't see what the spoiler was..

RakaiThwei

Doesn't really tell us anything new.  Aside from some minor things like Nolan being stranged for ten years, and Hanzo finding a katana in the camp, this really doesn't tell us anything new.

n00b s41b0t 133

n00b s41b0t 133

i read the leaked script, and what was said in this interview seems to be on par with it. (unless you guys are talking about the mid '90 rodriguez one. which was shit). nothing seems to have changed. and i dig it. the script was good (other than the alternate ending). im confident that this movie will be as good as pred 1 n 2.. if not, then atleast better than avp n avpR. and he didnt spoil much. nothing that you wouldnt read in the description of the film. btw, how can so many of you lose hope for this film before even seeing an official screenshot, or even a teaser trailer? i understand the avp films were huge disappointments. i was right there with ya. but they seem to be taking this film seriously. and im sure lawrence has better judgement than to just hop on some crap production.

RakaiThwei

PurebreedAlien,  Okay, aside from those minor things mentioned, what else has changed?   I'm not seeing anything which could change my opinion. So, what am I missing?

gyro

gyro

Seems like it will be ok   ;D  

EarthHive

EarthHive

LOL!  He said please buy the DVD...I hope it isn't bad!

PYROACID

PYROACID

this 1st darft seems like what they did with jason x. why fix shit thats not broken. i hope they remove the super predators. there weapons seem more along the lines of war rather then hunting.u don't use a mini gun on a deer.there whould be nothing left to eat or take home as a trophy. they need to get pepole who understand hunting to make this flick not some buttraider from the city who only cares about simple stuff for  the simple minded. i hunt deer,elk,lion,bears,wolfs shit let m be the director. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed