AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 324,308 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, I think you should just stick with the clicking. I mean if you've seen the cutscene from the game Concrete Jungle, you've got Scarface and the Elder 'discussing' his mission. Yet they're only clicking to each other.

alexpj19

alexpj19

hey guys, i just got back home after 12 hour day of shooting AVP-R, got some eyepopping stuff
:)  finally shot a few fight scenes, using daggers and spear. i have one more day to shoot a predator scenes and additional day to shoot an alternative opening scene for extended edition that will feature some human characters.
As for the Predator speech, it is a very short scene bt very important, so they must talk , i need to check out a scene from "concrete jungle" for the reference, it deffenetly will be most of it clicking.

cheers.

War Wager

War Wager

It's the cutscene at the start of the 2nd level by the way. ^

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Awsome!! could any make some pics of that ship???

alexpj19

alexpj19

awesome video clip, its funny that i have in my story boards the same ecene when predator falls through the celing on the floor, now i have some good reference. 

alexpj19

alexpj19

Hey guys i've just posted a new clip of Alien fight test for "AVP-Redemption", the live-action footage is from the 12 hour shoot i did last Saturday.
check it out:   

Alienseseses

It's good, but the alien doesn't look like it struggles. Like when you catch it by the neck, it doesn't try to pull its neck away.

Master Chief

When have you ever seen an Alien pull away from being choked?  ;)

alexpj19

well the idea for this shot, was that alien is trying to get the predator no matter what, probably using its hands to scratch him, i might put some sparks flying . :-\

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Personally, I think the timing is an issue. Rearrange the shots of the wrist blades coming out before the Alien jumping. I think you should go for an MCU with a better shot of the struggle. See the Alien use it's tail or something. You don't want AvPR style fights.

Otherwise great job! Love the lighting and set.

XenoVC

Quote from: alexpj19 on Mar 06, 2008, 10:21:32 PM
Hey guys i've just posted a new clip of Alien fight test for "AVP-Redemption", the live-action footage is from the 12 hour shoot i did last Saturday.
check it out:   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLhrijDEl7M

Very Nice film you're putting together here,I think you shouldn't use the AVP Alien noises and the aliens should fight back ,those are my only gripes  :)

alexpj19

alexpj19

The Set will be different , more like a corridor, with some sort of reactor at the end, the sequense and timing of this shots will be a little bit different, there are few times when predator gets hit, so yes, there will be "Predator" blood. :) the fight style will be kind of shaky, but i'll try to make it not as shaky as AVP, i will have a few Slow Motion moments, Everyone who saw 300 will apriciate it ;) fight scenes will have a few funny moments when predator will get kind of mean to the Aliens, This video i put together last night to give you guys some idea to what direction im heading to.

Alienseseses

Quote from: Master Chief on Mar 06, 2008, 10:29:14 PM
When have you ever seen an Alien pull away from being choked?  ;)
At least in AVP-R, they wiggled.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Hey Alex, how are things coming?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed