Animal Spawned Xenomorphs

Started by Number13, Apr 27, 2019, 04:05:41 AM

Author
Animal Spawned Xenomorphs (Read 12,921 times)

Monster Man

Monster Man

Quote from: SM on May 24, 2019, 07:45:36 AM
That was from a fan comic Spaghetti and I were working on about 13 years ago.  There's a few more on his deviantart page.

Re-reading the script now, I really didn't know much about layouts and how many panels to put on a page.  Had we continued I would've reworked it from 10 to maybe 20 pages.

Ha, very cool. It seems you have your hand in a lotta things.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Apr 28, 2019, 01:58:16 AM
Restraint is the crucial factor for me. Teeth and jaws, and pelvis/hind-legs should be the most obvious changes at first glance, torso length/mass and cranial structure come next. For example if you cut out the middle of the classic Alien skull, you more or less have a human skull. You can keep the phallic nature of the head while changing the "tip" (;)) based on the back end of the hosts skull for some light variation. Then you can work towards limb thickness/length and hand/foot shape.

Pic related is what I mean by altering the rear of the head structure, although I'm a fan of Deacon/Neomorph style fluted thorn heads too, and I think more elaborate one of those (with an upwards curve) would suit a Predalien well.

Nice!

Xenomrph

Immortan Jonesy

lost dragon

lost dragon

Great thread ☺

I am firmly in the camp of the Alien only taking characteristics from it's host that it would need to adapt to a new environment (a fin for example  to allow it better movement underwater).

It doesn't really need the extra abilities exaggerated to  the degree it often is in fan art and if your setting it on Earth, it's already top of the food chain is it not?.

The concept of infusing DNA with the Xenomorph reminds me of the scenario placed apon Xcom 2 recently.

Anyone familar with the game knows it follows the 'bad' ending of the 1st game...humanity looses the fight and the Earth is enslaved by the Alien forces and they experiment with infusing human DNA with their existing forces and you get some very different character designs the second time around.

The Snakemen have gone from human looking infiltration units back to pure Reptilian form...

Where as the Sectiods. .once classic Roswell Greys
has been turned  into a much more imposing form in this incarnation .They  taller , with a visible mouth with teeth, still thin and still have glowing chest.

So more imposing and bigger threat, but looked awful i found and whilst i understood the design concepts,  came away hating the changes.

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Absolutely gorgeous.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Monster Man

Monster Man

Bears were already scary enough.

Wolf alien.

Velociraptor.

Dilophosaurus.

Number13

Number13

I'm glad for once I started a thread that didn't turn into a fight.

The reason I started this thread because when I did my second Aliens fan animated film, my #1 fan convinced me to introduce Alien crossbreeds. I had this awesome idea where Wey-Yu sic'ed Facehuggers on different animals based on the Kenner Aliens, but again, I stuck to the practical ones, in other words, animals that a Facehugger can get it's penis thing down. I got the Gorilla Alien, Snake Alien, Crab Alien (there are large crabs), Panther Alien, my version of the Dog Alien, a Boar Alien, a Rhino Alien, a Bull Alien (one with horns), and a Bat Alien. You ever heard of the largest bat, the flying fox, it's about the size of a dog, it's on the endangered species list, but still exists. I customized the models from Aliens video games like Colonial Marines and AVP2010. I thought it was fun. And of course, my 3rd story has the Ultramorph, because I felt that creature was a missed opportunity, I used a normal Alien with a Verdugo body from Resident Evil 4 because he had a smooth enough body.

The Old One

The Old One

Monster Man

Monster Man

Quote from: Number13 on May 31, 2019, 10:53:17 PM
I'm glad for once I started a thread that didn't turn into a fight.

It's unfortunate. Always gotta be one dude who takes shit too seriously.

Quote from: The Old One on May 31, 2019, 11:07:34 PM
Quote from: Monster Man on May 29, 2019, 09:58:52 PM

Wolf Alien.

Excellent. Yes...

Corporal Hicks

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 02, 2019, 07:11:06 PM
https://www.deviantart.com/cgfelker/art/Xenomorph-Cobra-680630972

That kind of looks robot like, one that was engineered to hunt down those that don't follow the way of the skull.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed