New Predators TV Spot

Started by Darkness, Jun 20, 2010, 09:25:47 AM

Author
New Predators TV Spot (Read 10,163 times)

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

This film looks totally orgasmic and these guys are pure evil!  Hopefully this is the sequel that we've been waiting for fellas.

Spencer1033

Spencer1033

Cloaking is awesome! :)

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

Looks great i'm glad they arent revealing everything.

Chaosrush

Chaosrush

:D  that was helllaaaaa sick. I wish they would show more footage tho

gigantitan

gigantitan

o my god, it's awasome

Stuntman

Stuntman

@ Xan 21 there is a picture of the predator's falcon in the prequel predators comics

Stuntman

Stuntman

its looks purely robotic

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

EPIC!!!!

ChristianSoldier

ChristianSoldier

looks like an awesome movie. i am hyped for this!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

wow that was actually really cool

dallas001

dallas001

RATED R. Good. Now dumbass parents who have 2 and 3 year olds, KEEP THEM HOME. This movie is for adults and mature people who can handle it. Texting teenie boppers, go watch your stupid TWILIGHT B.S. We want the fans of great classics to come see this and appreciate it. >:D

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

yeah the falcon thing reminds of something out of Robot Chicken

walker31

walker31

looks pretty much up to expectations!  Driving everyone i know crazy talking about this movie.  Is it wrong that deep inside i am still hoping for a Dutch cameo that has been kept deep secret?!  One that will make fans happy to see the major after all this time...

thetruth

thetruth

@walker31
john debney said to stay seated during the credits for a surprise now that could mean that we get to see more people being dropped onto the planet maybe will see a familiar face but if not arnold said that if offered for the sequel that he would consider it.

Kobee12

Kobee12

like ironman 2 sort of

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed