NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pics

Started by Darkness, May 30, 2008, 08:12:48 PM

Author
NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 Pics (Read 9,594 times)

Darkness

Darkness

NECA have released various packaging shots of the Open Mouth and Stealth versions of the Predator from the NECA AvP Requiem Series 3 set.

The figures should be available to buy any day now.

predalien25

predalien25

It looks cool i think.

andy_07

andy_07

Cant wait to add them to the collection   ;D  

dachande89

dachande89

Hmm the open mouth one is the same body and weaponry as the closed mouth figure.... but god damn, that open mouth roar does look sweet.   :)  

Clark

Clark

Hey, they look great -- finally, something good comes out of AVPR...    ;)  

agentdc7

agentdc7

The cloaked/unfinished figure is laughable.  Why bother to make a cloaked figure?  You technically can do it right with a figure.  I guess they're trying to bank off of unpainted figures.

abandoned as a facehugger

I'm with agent, the cloaked one is a joke.   Other one OK i guess, but I prefer the my Predalien figure    :P  

rycher

rycher

ok seriously enough with the pred figures..... we need more alien figures

agentdc7

agentdc7

"The cloaked/unfinished figure is laughable. Why bother to make a cloaked figure? You technically can do it right with a figure. I guess they're trying to bank off of unpainted figures. "  Sorry, I meant "You technically [can't] do it right with a figure.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I've preordered my stealth Wolf    ;D  

Gynoid Assassin

Gynoid Assassin

The stealth one is a scam.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Oh well I like it

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I planned on buying the roaring-Wolf one depending on the weapons, but it seems there's nothing new    :-[  

Chris P

Chris P

I own the ALIEN WARRIOR model already.  MJP PRED (my bro), owns the PREDATOR(with a mask) and the Predalien.    They are pretty cool.

Really great    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed