Started by slipknotpredator, Dec 19, 2007, 02:08:19 PM

Do you still have faith in AVP-R?

YES
96 (74.4%)
NO
33 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author
Do you still have faith in AVP-R? (Read 25,046 times)

No Tail

No Tail

Yes I still have faith, BUT! When I read the review (which I shouldn't have) I wanted to cry, seriously.  They're making out to be worst than the first! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Gacu666

Gacu666

Id really like to have the abilty to make you see what I saw ;P.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Gates on Dec 19, 2007, 02:51:28 PM
I've said if from day one, this movie will only rank as slightly more entertaining than AvP, that's it...all those people that think for one minute that this film will be better than ANY of the other films is seriously in for a big fu<king surprise...and if it being better than AvP is good enough for some of you, then I seriously feel for you guys...

I'm not going to say whether the Movie could turn out to be a disappointment or not, but the entertainment value should be at least way beyond AvP. Whether it's a good movie or not, that's a whole different deal.

Clydewyman

The Mist was well received by many viewers and got many positive reviews at Imdb.com

I haven't seen it yet, and since I am a Stephen King fan, I don't see why I should be missing out on this movie.

No Tail

No Tail

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:54:35 PM

From what you've said about AVP-R I don't think I wanna.

mightydreadlock

No faith anymore.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:54:35 PM

Seesaw?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Gates on Dec 19, 2007, 02:51:28 PM
That's what a choice few of us (myself included) have been arguing since the first day some information became available, but people spit on us, insulted us, got some of us banned, etc.

No, they got themselves banned for breaking the rules.

QuoteAll because they didn't like what we said...meanwhile the point of our endless complaints was to point out that when there are a great deal of little things that don't make sense, when added up, the final product will come off as a joke...not to mention that if there are little fu<k ups, there is bound to be major fu<k ups...

Which is fine, if they just did it reasonably, which they found to be too hard.

QuoteI've said if from day one, this movie will only rank as slightly more entertaining than AvP, that's it...all those people that think for one minute that this film will be better than ANY of the other films is seriously in for a big fu<king surprise...and if it being better than AvP is good enough for some of you, then I seriously feel for you guys...

I've always thought it would be better than AVP, but that doesn't mean I thought it would be good. I hoped it would be more entertaining than Alien Resurrection and maybe Alien 3 (but obviously not as good as Alien 3). Unfortunately the new reviews have slightly damaged my optimism for this film.  :(

I do know however, that if nothing else, I'll enjoy seeing Aliens and Predators on screen again.

Daweism

Daweism

Wolf and Chet dying in the nuke is just lame.

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 03:00:08 PM

Do we even know that the reviews are real? I thought the movie wouldn't be screened.

No Tail

No Tail

We can only hope they're not real, but something's telling me other wise.

Predator-S

Whatever...I'm still seeing it opening day.

Gacu666

Gacu666

The goverment is lying to you.

Hey at least in the credits they mentioned H.R.Giger, they missed him in AvP as I recall right :).

Dusk

Dusk

Even if the reviews are real, it wouldn't really be surprising. We knew that they were going to drop a nuke, and somehow every evidence needs to be erased anyway.

Clydewyman

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 03:00:08 PM

I didn't see the movie, just the reviews so I won't be jumping into conclusions.

If that is the case, then I'm really laughing, because wouldn't the Wolf Predator's efforts be wasted after such a hard battle with Chet? This is really something. I would want to see the Wolf Predator emerge as the victor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed