Started by slipknotpredator, Dec 19, 2007, 02:08:19 PM

Do you still have faith in AVP-R?

YES
96 (74.4%)
NO
33 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author
Do you still have faith in AVP-R? (Read 24,914 times)

XxWoLfxX

XxWoLfxX

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:11:50 PM
I still have faith in AVPR but half of me thinks that this would be worst than we've anticipated.

i feel the same way man im really hyped about the film but theres the lil part that is in doubt.....

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: XxWoLfxX on Dec 20, 2007, 01:44:54 AM
Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 02:11:50 PM
I still have faith in AVPR but half of me thinks that this would be worst than we've anticipated.

i feel the same way man im really hyped about the film but theres the lil part that is in doubt.....

that lil part is either common sense or just butteflies  ;D

prolly the first one  ;D

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 01:32:36 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:09:04 AM
I will always have faith in this movie, if the movie flops then rebot it 7 years later just like Batman Begains.

Batman begins was much better than the George Cloony movies but that is not saying much ::)

I liked batman begins...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Huol on Dec 20, 2007, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: Dragon-Pred on Dec 20, 2007, 01:32:36 AM
Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 20, 2007, 01:09:04 AM
I will always have faith in this movie, if the movie flops then rebot it 7 years later just like Batman Begains.

Batman begins was much better than the George Cloony movies but that is not saying much ::)

I liked batman begins...

Me to i like batman begins as well.

Lionhart

Lionhart

I still got faith in this film. As a Predator fan, They gave me everything I wannet, A good looking Predator, Old movements are back, Old visions old sounds, And on and on.

The only thing that will ruin it for me are the teens, (Lack of acting skills)

Otnip

Otnip

Well based on the poll results, the people who aren't are just a lot more vocal about it.

The reviews seem discouraging (I haven't read any reviews containing spoilers) but if its better than AvP then at least I'll have a little fun watching it.

It's mind boggling the reviews its getting and everything cut for trailers and TV and the 5 minute clip are so damn good....

Ccoletta86

Ccoletta86

if the ending is reallly what it is made out to be then yes this movie sucks badly,ill be utterly dissappointed if both Wolf and Chet go out like bitches by some nuke.....i want a F*cking definite winner, and that lame ass ending... how does that set it up for a sequel in space.....wtf???

Predboy

Predboy

My hopes for this film going back to the roots with both aliens and predator have already vanished completly, but now my hopes for this film being a good entertaining movie is starting to loosen. Yes, I've seen enough, and read enough bad reviews to make my decision.

Alienseseses

I think it will be fun, but I no longer think it will be suspenseful and scary.

I think fans started nitpicking and setting their standards high at first because they wanted low expectations, because for AVP their expectations let them down. But it has evolved. Now it has become serious.

Anyway, I'll watch it for fights, the Pearl cinematography, the gore, the music, the wazoo.

Just not the story.

Spectre

Spectre

Quote from: Ccoletta86 on Dec 20, 2007, 02:54:02 AM
if the ending is reallly what it is made out to be then yes this movie sucks badly,ill be utterly dissappointed if both Wolf and Chet go out like bitches by some nuke.....i want a F*cking definite winner, and that lame ass ending... how does that set it up for a sequel in space.....wtf???

Nice job putting a f**king huge spoiler in this thread even after a guy said he aint read any spoilers
nice going ther bub

Sgt.Torque Reikan

heed my words it shall be better then AVP

The Cleaner

Don't know, to be honest. Some of the reviews sound bad, though that one scene where that guy that looks like Jon Voight gets his head blown off(It's been confirmed that the scene shown on youtube wasn't finished) was pretty funny, and I am kind of pissed that they took a shit on the Aliens(What does it take to have both of the ugly motherf**kers evenly matched?!), though glad to see the REAL Predator is back.

I just don't know...

Space Disc Jockey

Do I have faith in AVP R? f**k YES! Absolutely. Always have and hopefully, always will, after seeing it.

I want this movie to succeed and to be fun to watch and I'm hoping the Strauses have done that. I'm not expecting a Alien5 or a Predator 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed