Started by slipknotpredator, Dec 19, 2007, 02:08:19 PM

Do you still have faith in AVP-R?

YES
96 (74.4%)
NO
33 (25.6%)

Total Members Voted: 123

Author
Do you still have faith in AVP-R? (Read 25,015 times)

slipknotpredator

YES or NO

Clydewyman

I still have faith in AVPR but half of me thinks that this would be worst than we've anticipated.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Why should i have NO Faith in AvPr? Because of 1 - 2 fan reviews? Sorry .. but this is just a stupid topic .. like many others too.

greetz

Goombatommy

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 02:19:32 PM
Why should i have NO Faith in AvPr? Because of 1 - 2 fan reviews? Sorry .. but this is just a stupid topic .. like many others too.

greetz

Precisely...although I still voted :).

Dusk

Dusk

I have faith that it'll be at least better than the first one.

slipknotpredator

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 19, 2007, 02:19:32 PM

greetz

Yeah? well not everyone thinks like you. Ive been reading lots of posts of people talking sh*t about this movie, so i want to know if you still have faith on this or if they are just bitching.

Demonio Cazador

I still have Faith!!

predwarNJ

Yea, I still have faith in it. The red band trailer surpassed the first movie by itself. Besides, we have a bad a$$ predator in it and I can't wait to see him waste some aliens/humans. ;D

Gates

Gates

Haven't had much faith in this since the picture of Wolf and the alien in the sewers came out...

Daweism

Daweism

My faith dwindles... >_<

I had 100% faith in this movie at the beginning.

First 93 minute run time.. say what you want, that is just is not enough time...
Wolf punching Chet? Wtf...
And now all these bad reviews...

SyntaX

SyntaX

I voted YES. Mainly because I can judge a movie without the opinnions of others.

But still, after reading those fan-reviews I'm getting my doubts. Goddamn you FOX! Get a decent script-writer next time. Oh well, we'll see in about 1 week from now :-) This place probally will explode the 25th ;D

Gacu666

Gacu666

"First 93 minute run time.. say what you want, that is just is not enough time..."

93? Id say 86...

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:34:38 PM
"First 93 minute run time.. say what you want, that is just is not enough time..."

93? Id say 86...

:'(

Daweism

Daweism

Fool us once shame on them, fool us twice shame on us.

Clydewyman

Brace yourselves, folks! I can't wait to see the look at those gore fans after they've seen the Alien vs. Predator: Requiem movie this Christmas day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed