Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers

Started by Accaris, Dec 19, 2007, 01:40:17 PM

Author
Guy reviews AVP:R. Major Spoilers (Read 13,288 times)

Accaris

Accaris

This isn't an official film critic, just some guy on the rottentomatoes forum. I have no clue if this is fake or not. He reveals the ending, which sounds like it probably is for real.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=599697

Clydewyman

If this is true, then the blame should have gone to Salerno, because he's the one who is responsible for writing the script. And the Strause Brothers are only directors of the film.

Even if the movie is worst in my opinion, but what I'm happy about is that the Wolf Predator looks great and stupendous and am proud that the Strause Brothers gave it their best shot.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 01:43:58 PM
If this is true, then the blame should have gone to Salerno, because he's the one who is responsible for writing the script. And the Strause Brothers are only directors of the film.

Was it not the brothers who said that only one page of Salerno's script remained intact after the rewrites?

Clydewyman

Quote from: Gates on Dec 19, 2007, 01:46:53 PM

Was it not the brothers who said that only one page of Salerno's script remained intact after the rewrites?

True, but Salerno is the one who creates the storyline and script. Not the Strause Brothers, while I am incompetent at explaining, perhaps other members are able to explain.

Daweism

Daweism

That dude who reviewed it has ONE post.

Troll I'd say.

And that ending is way to gay to be the actual ending.

Blaz

Blaz

Are all these reviews from one screening or what?

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 01:50:39 PM
True, but Salerno is the one who creates the storyline and script. Not the Strause Brothers, while I am incompetent at explaining, perhaps other members are able to explain.

So what? They were very happy to point out that they had not even seen Salerno's script...

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

I wont read that review ... and beside that.

If the Movie will be crap .. plotwise .. from my view ... then i will blame fox/salerno for that. The Strause have done a fantastic job for there first time! It is obvious, they can do it ... so imagine what they could make with a good script in space! I hope this Movie will be a success and i'm looking very forward to avp 3. Hopefully Fox will give the Strause more control ...

greetz

Accaris

Accaris

Quote from: Daweism on Dec 19, 2007, 01:51:46 PM
That dude who reviewed it has ONE post.

Troll I'd say.

And that ending is way to gay to be the actual ending.

Ehhh I dunno... a lot of people register for that forum with only one thing to say. The ending is just lame enough to be believable imo

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Gates on Dec 19, 2007, 01:46:53 PM
Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 01:43:58 PM

They did, but to be fair, changing one line of a page is enough for not being intact anymore...I'm not saying it's a good thing... :-\

gases

gases

Quote from: Gates on Dec 19, 2007, 01:52:39 PM
Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 19, 2007, 01:50:39 PM

So what? They were very happy to point out that they had not even seen Salerno's script...

I doubt, being their first movie, they are going to be allowed to completely scrap an experienced persons script. (not sure if he is or not)

Daweism

Daweism

I'm gonna be so pissed if this is indeed how it ends...

Gacu666

Gacu666

Aint no troll. This guy saw the movie, just comapre my review to his.

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Gacu666 on Dec 19, 2007, 02:05:20 PM
Aint no troll. This guy saw the movie, just comapre my review to his.

Wheres ur review?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed