[SPOILER] AVPR DISSAPOINTMENT

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 19, 2007, 01:28:10 AM

Author
[SPOILER] AVPR DISSAPOINTMENT (Read 61,324 times)

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: happypred on Dec 19, 2007, 07:36:22 PM
Quote from: SyntaX on Dec 19, 2007, 01:03:15 PM
I'm still figuring out WHY the bullet didnt penetrate Celtics armor. Sure, some Tongue Action and his helmet is all fubared.

Super Alien anyone?

Quote from: sweeteyes on Dec 19, 2007, 03:27:50 AM
The Predator is a God here, no mere Alien can scratch his butt, he only gets face slaped (literally) a few times and tail whipped. He takes Aliens by numbers, catches them by the throaths and headshots them with plasma cannon in "bad breath" range without getting acid splash all over his tuxedo. He is somewhat very stupid, getting on a suicide mission where the odds are 1 to 100, guess nobody likes him in his clan or something. He has all the special "Alien vision" sights but he is so bad ass that he can't even look up once and the Aliens always sneak up on him with the face slapping and all that.
The aliens? Cannon fodder I'm Afraid, even in the crappy AvP they got more attention...

some people just want this movie to fail because Wolf owns a lot of aliens

more like the alien totally get f**ked over in this movie. if you have seen the sewer clip you know that this isnt even debatable anymore. like the strauses said "why would you root for the aliens"  wow, that says it all. of course all these negative review confirm it. the strauses made the false assumption that nodoy would care if the aliens got turned into crap. they were wrong.

The Chibi Kiriyama

Has anyone seen Chet implanting a...well, have you guys? I have, and from what I'm seeing this belongs on the Sci-Fi Channel.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: marrerom on Dec 19, 2007, 08:02:04 PM
I'm still figuring out WHY the bullet didnt penetrate Celtics armor. Sure, some Tongue Action and his helmet is all fubared.

Super Alien anyone?

The Predator is a God here, no mere Alien can scratch his butt, he only gets face slaped (literally) a few times and tail whipped. He takes Aliens by numbers, catches them by the throaths and headshots them with plasma cannon in "bad breath" range without getting acid splash all over his tuxedo. He is somewhat very stupid, getting on a suicide mission where the odds are 1 to 100, guess nobody likes him in his clan or something. He has all the special "Alien vision" sights but he is so bad ass that he can't even look up once and the Aliens always sneak up on him with the face slapping and all that.
The aliens? Cannon fodder I'm Afraid, even in the crappy AvP they got more attention...

more like the alien totally get f**ked over in this movie. if you have seen the sewer clip you know that this isnt even debatable anymore. like the strauses said "why would you root for the aliens"  wow, that says it all. of course all these negative review confirm it. the strauses made the false assumption that nodoy would care if the aliens got turned into crap. they were wrong.

Wolf gets owned in the Sewer clip. It ends with him covered in rubble.

DB

DB

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 19, 2007, 08:06:55 PM
Has anyone seen Chet implanting a...well, have you guys? I have, and from what I'm seeing this belongs on the Sci-Fi Channel.

I have to agree. I actually thought that'd be handled better.

marrerom

marrerom

Quote from: Aeus on Dec 19, 2007, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: marrerom on Dec 19, 2007, 08:02:04 PM

Super Alien anyone?

more like the alien totally get f**ked over in this movie. if you have seen the sewer clip you know that this isnt even debatable anymore. like the strauses said "why would you root for the aliens"  wow, that says it all. of course all these negative review confirm it. the strauses made the false assumption that nodoy would care if the aliens got turned into crap. they were wrong.

Wolf gets owned in the Sewer clip. It ends with him covered in rubble.

i said the aliens get f**ked over. we all know the predalien is the only that can do anything to wolf what so ever. good thing it showed up to save those aliens  ::) . wolf even yanked an aliens tail in that clip....wow. and he apparently crushes ones head with his boot. lame. this aliens are truely losers. i cant stand seeing them portrayed this way, but hey! why would i root for the aliens? why woulkd anybody!

SiL

SiL

We're at the point where Predators can crush Alien heads under their feet (Y'know, despite being armoured and full of acid blood. Whee!)

Honestly, what the f**k was the point of even having drones in the movie in the first place?

The Chibi Kiriyama

I believe the aforementioned disappointment is about as low as this franchise will sink. The stomping is just salt to the wound.

DB

DB

Quote from: SiL on Dec 19, 2007, 08:17:39 PMHonestly, what the f**k was the point of even having drones in the movie in the first place?

Taking shots for Chet? :P From what I understand Wolf is capable of fighting even Chet with little more than his hands. Had he actually been armed there would be no fight. Aliens are no match for Predators. Even being a Queen + having Predator DNA can't make them strong enough to compete with them at full power. It makes one wonder the point of AvP in the first place - but at this point I won't ask.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed