Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2018, 05:38:04 AM

Author
Memory – The Origins Of Alien - New Alien Documentary On The Way (Read 59,265 times)

Necronomicon II

TheSailingRabbit

I need to stop snooping in this thread.

Huggs

Someone better cook Turk before he goes rotten.

Corporal Hicks

Finished putting together RidgeTop's interview with Alexandre and I quite enjoyed it! He's just gotta transcribe it and then it'll be up.  :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Jan 28, 2019, 09:59:25 PM
Quote'Memory: The Origins of Alien' Director on Ridley Scott's Lack of Involvement in the Documentary
What makes me very happy is that a couple of executives from Scott Free came to the premiere, loved the film and apparently Ridley requested to see it so we sent him the link just yesterday," Philippe said. "I'm very excited about sharing the film with him and I really hope that he will like it."

I read somewhere that Memory takes a few jabs at Prometheus and Covenant. RidgeTop can you confirm? Riddles would probably not be amused.  :laugh:

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 29, 2019, 11:58:27 PM
Quote from: The Old One on Jan 28, 2019, 05:41:45 PM
Quote from: Run on Jan 28, 2019, 04:27:06 PM
At this point it is worth to be mentioned that the "untitled Neil Blomkamp Alien movie project" has officially been vanished from IMDB.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/36/64/58/366458732d0f63a885e039fda298dc69.gif

"So long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, Goodbye"  ;D

You lot are reading too much into this. Alien: Covenant II has also "officially been vanished from IMDB". As well as a shyte-tonne of other projects that were either shelved, stalled or in development hell. If Fox/Disney still want's to make a Blomkamp Alien film or a sequel to Covenant then they'll make it irrespective of whether there is a page for it on IMDb or not. It wasn't Fox who created those pages in the first place anyway.

The Old One

I'm not reading into anything, I'm well aware it means exactly, f**k and all.

Necronomicon II

Imdb once had Morse listed as a character for Covenant if I recall correctly. That place needs to be erased.  :D

The Old One

Yeah, correct.

Huggs

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 30, 2019, 11:13:57 PM
Imdb once had Morse listed as a character for Covenant if I recall correctly.

I found him.

He was married to some dude named Branson and saved everyone.

Necronomicon II

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jan 30, 2019, 11:13:57 PM
Imdb once had Morse listed as a character for Covenant if I recall correctly. That place needs to be erased.  :D

We had Hudafuk on the cast list for a little while as well, back when Covenant was still known as Prometheus II. He was going to play Janek's white twin brother, Jenak.  :laugh:

On Wikipedia some wag (wasn't me honest!) had Corporal Hicks (to be played by Aaron Percival) on Covenant's cast while it was still in early development.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Why did no-one tell me? Woulda screencapped that.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I did tell you! Wait, I'll see if I can find the post.  :D

Ok, here you go:

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55530.msg2149642#msg2149642

Wikipedia keeps a history of it's pages, if you go back to that date you might be able to take an actual screencap.

Corporal Hicks

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 31, 2019, 05:37:30 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jan 11, 2019, 05:03:53 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2019, 08:19:53 AM
I really can't recall it in the slightest. I'm just a bad fan.

This thread is my f**king undoing.

I should've served some cocoa during the interview. That always helps.

Also, you're not a bad fan. I'm a bad fan, and Xenomrph has proof.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed