Official facebook and twitter page (official logo revealed as well)

Started by JaaayDee, Jul 20, 2011, 09:24:56 PM

Author
Official facebook and twitter page (official logo revealed as well) (Read 14,452 times)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

CainsSon

CainsSon

Looks real and the font has changed. I like this one better.

" Welcome to the Official Prometheus Page! Check back in for movie and Comic-Con updates!"

I hope, for the main titles, the letters gradually dissolve onto the screen, like they do in ALIEN.

T Dog

T Dog

That font is looking more like Alien.

JaaayDee

Yeah, a more condensed, trimmed version of it.

Corporal Hicks

I emailed Fox yesterday to ask if they're real.

Berserker Pred

I hope it's real  :)

ikarop

It doesn't make sense from a marketing standpoint to have a facebook and twitter page up but not a teaser website. But who knows.

JaaayDee

The Thing prequel had a Facebook up way before their site went online.

Gazz

Gazz

That was fan made.

JaaayDee

This is fanmade.  This isn't.

ThisBethesdaSea

Viral marketing usually begins before anything official is published. Just a fact of life. Word on the street about a new science fiction film by Ridley Scott will travel much faster on social networking sites.

JaaayDee

So it really does look like the facebook page is official since their followers are growing rapidly.  Maybe it was advertised at comic con as well...

ikarop

ikarop

The twitter page changed: http://twitter.com/#!/prometheusmovie

One thing is certain tho. Both of those "domain names" were sure taken by web speculators. It's very unusual that the same random person would have registered them both. Unless it's really Fox there and they claimed them as theirs. I think they are pretty much legit.

OWLF

OWLF

Digging the new font very A L I E N. 8)

JaaayDee

Well, thanks to Squidlovez, we now know that they are official.

Looks like we'll be getting image/video updates through there in the coming months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed