Ridley Scott Talks Prequels

Started by Darkness, Jun 14, 2010, 06:57:52 PM

Author
Ridley Scott Talks Prequels (Read 8,580 times)

xenomorphine117

sweet lol

Rikomaru

Rikomaru

Not the creature but the suit was grown on the chair !

XENOMORPH ALIENS

i'm all for this idea of Ridley Scott directing the 2 prequels to the Alien movies. i cant wait to see the space jockeys and i'm sure Ridley is doing his best to get H.R. Giger on board to create the look of the space jockey. its true about the space jockey that is a bio-mechanical suit and that there is an humaniod lifeform inside the suit. which i believe that their world was very toxic and why they had to have those bio-mechanical suits on to survive and is what led them to create the galaxies ultimate weapon the XENOMORPHS!!

Light

Light

The space jockey suit WILL be made up of organic flesh likes the ones from Independance day. Years ago ridley scott said that the space jockey's space ship was a war ship that dropped the Alien eggs on enemy worlds to destroy them. I wonder if these new Aliens films could also be war films :o

Honorless_Predator

Honorless_Predator

After robin hood. i hope to god he doesnt direct this movie, he is a terrible director. bring in james cameron

Light

Light

Honorless_Predator... Ridley Scott made the first Alien film, Blade Runner, Gladiator, Black Hawk Down. He is a good director mainly when it comes to sci-fi.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed