The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2018, 07:52:00 PM

Author
The Predator Takes on Santa in Upcoming Christmas Themed Holiday Special! (Read 13,550 times)

Corporal Hicks

There are just some things that go so incredibly well together. Cheese and toast. Bacon and egg. Predator and Christmas…Okay, maybe not such a natural fit but I love seeing the various Christmas themed Alien and Predator artwork that inevitably shows up this time of year.

20th Century Fox has decided to play a bit of one-upping and to advertise the upcoming American home release of The Predator on December 18th, Santa Clause and his reindeer are going up against the Predator! Fox was kind enough to send us over a first-look at the upcoming festival short!

A first look at the stop-motion animated Holiday Special featuring THE PREDATOR as he tangles with his most formidable foe yet – Santa and his reindeer. Check out the official trailer below and catch the entire special December 19 on Comedy Central during Bo-Jack Horseman at 10:30 PM / 9:30 CT.

The Predator Blu-ray is due to hit shelves on the 18th of December in the States. Those of us in the United Kingdom will have to wait around a month later as it wont be out in the UK until the 28th of January.

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Predator news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

Master Chief

Better than the movie! Haha  ;)

whiterabbit

f**k. Blitzen was one of my 8 most favorite reindeer. Surprise twist, Rudolph with that red nose of his... it's probably the aiming device for a plasma caster. Yea, bet Rudolph is a rogue predator reindeer.

Huggs

Huggs

When they're grossly over budget, and Fox wants yet another take on the 3rd act.

Wysps

Voodoo Magic

Apparently the Predator only wants Rudolph, something about obtaining nose glowing dna.

andreaNZ

all i know is..I want my favourite Predator wearing a santa hat coming down my chimney to give my my present.....lol
ive got a pic of a Predator on top of a chimney wearing a santa hat..thats my christmas wish.....

Enjoy

The new Godzilla movie looks better then this. And better then any movie ever made.

Corporal Hicks

I really hope this makes its way over to my side of the pond. It looks like it's going to be so much fun!

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Enjoy on Dec 13, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
The new Godzilla movie looks better then this. And better then any movie ever made.

Voodoo Magic

The Predator Holiday Special looks like a dumpster fire?

AhabPredator

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 13, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
The Predator Holiday Special looks like a dumpster fire?

No, the main thread this post is attached to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed