If you had to choose a new Ripley, who would you pick?

Started by CPL HICKS, Jan 07, 2007, 05:44:33 AM

Author
If you had to choose a new Ripley, who would you pick? (Read 11,869 times)

SM

QuoteMake em male.

Yeah, let's make it like every other bog standard action flick.  How novel.

My vote would be for Parminder Nagra.

AtR

Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Asta la vista, baby.

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Just another thought, Brenda Strong would would be awesome. Watch Starship Troopers 2. Her performance is spot on, especially at the end.  8)

Newsfop

Maggie Gyllenhaal would be a great female lead in an Alien movie. I don't know if she's much for mainstream features though. She seems to prefer indie films.

Meathead320

Hey, who was that female lead in the movie "Grandma's boy"? She was HOT. I bet she could come of as pretty tough too.

She has really expressive eyes too. I bet she could look scared as all hell.

gyro

jessica alba  she kiked but in her tv show

SiL

Attractive, but can't act worth a damn and, well, hell no.

Ava

I think the difference between Ripley and other fighting ladies was she wasn´t the "pretty doll" like Alba or Kate Beckinsale ... But..uumm, I would like to see Kate Winslet in this part. She´s cool  ;D
Or Jeniffer Connely.

Predator Punk

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Jan 08, 2007, 03:48:02 PM
Personally, I don't want any female lead character. Make a change. Make em male.

Yes, PLEASE.  I'm a woman and I'm sick of this "Yay I'm woman hear me roar" women.  I think a male lead in an Alien film would be awesome.

OR

An ensemble.  Aliens was successful because although it WAS still about Ripley, there were MANY other characters to become attached to.  I think AVP tried to do that, but they failed and ended up killing off about 5 just to get some action in.  Lame.   :'(

Shaak

Quote from: Predator Punk on Feb 04, 2007, 02:42:13 PM
Yes, PLEASE.  I'm a woman and I'm sick of this "Yay I'm woman hear me roar" women. 

That could be said for other action heroines, not Ripley.

Ava

Ripley was more like "I´m tired and sick of all these...let me be"... ;D

DB

Quote from: Predator Punk on Feb 04, 2007, 02:42:13 PMYes, PLEASE.  I'm a woman and I'm sick of this "Yay I'm woman hear me roar" women.  I think a male lead in an Alien film would be awesome.

Brilliant! ;D

I <3 you. :-*

Meathead320

We could have a both male and female lead, like Nicole Bass.

It would be like a corss between Dutch and Ripley.

http://www.sternfannetwork.com/media/NicoleBass/images/JanTana9sm.jpg

J/K

Redfield

yeah i think that would be kool... it would make evry1 happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed