AvP2 Trailer Analysis

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2007, 09:00:21 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Analysis (Read 33,367 times)

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

So how many times did everyone here watch the trailer?

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

The first AVP did have a good story. But a least AVP2 being R wont hold back on violence and gore.

revility

revility

For all we know those two aliens he is holding could be impaled on something or partially netted.  But I'm also guessing this is a really brief shot and wolf is setting his cannons up to shoot them both at the same time.  It wouldn't be much of a battle if this predator wasn't capable on manhandling the aliens to begin with nor would it be nearly as fun to watch.  My only real concern is the stuff with the kids holding the shoulder cannon, all those kids running around give it a hidden teen slasher feel.  As long as they all die, i'm cool though    :P  

zen

zen

if you hit the right nerves you can paralize an animal for a short time,people do the same with dogs and lions...and other people!.So the aliens whould'nt have to be inpaled,you'd just half to get the right nerve.And the laser tracking system has multiple functions,like X-RAY,and so forth,so that explains The Wolf using the lasers on the two aliens,so he (or she if you go by some books)whould be able to tell if he got the right nerves!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

zen

zen

then again,i might be wrong!   :D  

zen

zen

To PREDALIEN-K:About 20+ times!(Hey,i cant help it if its that good!   ;D  ).

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

actually its a predator and a alien fallin in the elevator... whatch closely and youll se 2 set of legs

zen

zen

Does he temper his weopons like the pred in predator?.does anyone know??.

zen

zen

Do any of you remember the aliens from the Aliens vs Predator universe set back in 93???.I thought they where awesome!!!.It whould be cool if they had some like them in AVP2!!!.

revility

revility

We know the medkit will be there in some form... The hybrid spiking wolf looks like a good time for that med kit to make an appearence. I also have my doubts this is the final battle in the film as well.

Soul

Soul

Zen, you take crazy fanboy over-analysis to all new extremes.

pete

pete

For the scene where he holds the two aleins together I don't think he'll shoot them with the cannon as this would cause a massive acid splash. Also didn't the first still come from this scene? Maybe he offs the one in his left hand then turns and thats where we get the first still from.  Also I agree the whip scene and the Predalien scene look to be in the same place probably one after the other, but in one he has a mask on and when he gets spiked no mask so maybe the Predalien rips it stright off his face?

dan

dan

Very confusing shot below. The Predator is on the left. On the right, it’s the Predalien. But on the second shot it turns and it looks like a young Queen. I hope it isn’t but it’s been suggested that it’s a Predalien Queen. A queen wouldn’t have the pipes on its back or only two arms. Looks a lot like a Praetorian from the games too.  Hi mate i think your wrong there . Those 2 shots are of the same scene and its defo the predalien .its a turning shot .you can also tell by the dreds on it and the horns on its back .

nchurch81

nchurch81

I just noticed something kind of fun.  In the Predalien image where it's facing the camera, I took note of something goofy around it's tail.  At first I didn't think about it... but as you carefully and slowly watch the trailer.. you'll see that the that weird thing around its tail is the Predators whip an as the Predalien turns it's yanking the whip out of the Predators hands... you can actually see a little string of blackness go flying off behind the alien... just thought you folks would think that was fun.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Revility: I also think that. If that Predator is the Wolf who is harpooned by the PredAlien's tail, then I think he will survive this injury. Maybe it isn't a deadly stab. Or he could be an other Predator...   ???  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed