Predators Set Pictures!!!

Started by Darkness, Jan 16, 2010, 08:39:54 AM

Author
Predators Set Pictures!!! (Read 21,973 times)

Predator Bounty Hunter

Predator Bounty Hunter

I know him**!!! He is actor in king kong 2005. **(Andrien Brody)**

spinksy

spinksy

The Preds look alittle small - but the set looks pretty interesting.  Hyped for this film!!!

I do like the Hide Armor finaly they put that in a film    ;D  

can't wait for the trailer!!!!!!!    :)  

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

I think the preds and the sets look very intresting indeed, cant wait for the trailer and then the film. Bring it on. wooo

The Demon

The Demon

Ooo I'm actually impressed. It looks very close to the first Predator movie. This could be good.  Who says those are the supers? Seems like regular Predators.. which is GREAT.

TheTrekman

TheTrekman

You can't really judge the look of the Predators just by these set photos. I mean, thanks to the miracle of filmmaking, you make something that looks unimpressive in real life look absolutely terrifying on the screen. Just look at Jaws and the original Alien as examples.  However, maybe they're supposed to be smaller than normal? Maybe these are child Predators too young to go on the hunt? Maybe this world is sort of a "play pen" to practice?

gmanJV

gmanJV

Quit ure bitching these are just pics and they look FANTASTIC!!! and the trailer will look great and the moviewill be great!!!!!!!! I think this is going to hav a very interesting look and feel to it im so exited!!!!!

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Gallery is offline   :-[  

wtf!??

wtf!??

>:(    Absolutely not impressed, and if anyone IS impressed you make me sicks.  All that money and the Preds are actually WORSE than the AvP Predators.  Absolutely pathetic!

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

i agree with nicko suave i was looking forward at seing some awsome preds.but these things look like sht.everyone complianed about the avp preds.hell they looked 3 times better.and i didnt really like them.im a big pred.fan the 1st movie was awsome but i thin the 2nd pred.color and look was much better.they should have did the tiger stripes on these preds.with some of the armor from 1 and 2 movies.aslo the different helmets from the 2nd movie wtf????   ???  

EpsilonOrpheon777

Yeah, they're only set pics. And yeah they still have till July for the movie to officially come out. But WTF. Those Predator suits look like they were made by fans for a comic-con convention. I'm not judging, i mean i hope the movie is still good, but i hope to God that those aren't the final look for the suits.

Blaine

Blaine

They look like B-movie version of the predators.  Sort of like if the Sci-Fi channel got a hold of the franchise.  Hopefully, they will look better on film.

Joe117

Joe117

It will all look different when the movie is done. They don't even look that bad..

Elorrra

Elorrra

Lame. And I guess Adrien's pay-bill took away the setting budget. No net, strange legs of Preds, kinda-cartoon look...but whatever. I will still go and watch. If only once and not 4 times like with Avatar. NOW that would kick some ass. Na'vis would get impregnanted by Aliens and Predators would hunt them. Pure heaven.   >:D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed